102 members have voted

1. 1. Best pop track for ASIB's OST?

Featured Posts

Woohoo

InfamousNarrowAmericancurl-size_restrict

giphy.gif

tumblr_pigctxLNY01qby767o1_400.gif

Edit: Ugh, for once GGD has taste, HM is snatching! :applause:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Lextyr97

I voted Heal Me because that bridge is one of the most eargasmic things ever. The guitar ughhh I love it

Edit: WDYDT is second. The vocals slay so god damn much

DutchHooker

Hair Body Face, the best pop song since ARTPOP.. WDYDT is a bit cringy but still good and Heal Me sounds like it's a bit too high for Gaga.. HIIIEEEELL MIEEE (still a good track)

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Smother Em Eh

HBF>HM>>>WDYDT

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Didymus

I enjoy them all to death, but HBF is absolutely brilliant and I find its lyrics genuinely interesting and deep :air: Still surprises me but it's true.

Noir

unpopular opinoin but WDYDT, that chorus is too catchy

Gagadonna

They're all such different songs with different vibes...

Heal Me is very airy and summer-ish :legend:

Why Did You Do That is very basic but so catchy  :woot:

and Hair Body Face is such an underrated gay anthem :classy:

I can't choose :( 

"Heal Me" is the only one that I find myself drawn back to again and again.

But WDYDT is obvs one of the crown jewels of the ASIB era / phenom. It's like all the critics remembered "Oh, yeah, Gaga's pop music is endlessly open to interpretation and think-pieces and over-the-top analytical essays! LET'S DO THIS! SOMEBODY GET A LEAD ON DIANE WARREN'S LOCATION, BC I'M GOING TO TRACK HER DOWN AND ACCOST HER ABOUT HOW BAD WDYDT IS TONIGHT!"

Sweet and wonderful Warren was probably confused by all the blogosphere coked-out twinks who wouldn't stop talking about this B+ song she'd done for a remake of a remake. Just bless the lady for the bop and stop making IndieWire a trigger word for her. 

BUUUUUT, "Heal Me" is what makes me feel better when I'm sad. It's the only real mood out of the pop songs, IMO.

Anderson123

Heal Me! I love it so much, it’s like The Cure and Sex Dreams had a kid. Hair Body Face is also great, reminds me of The Fame. 

artpopsexual

Heal Me > HBF > WDYDT

G U C C I

I find myself listening to Heal Me a lot! I love it and like it better than The Cure honestly.

Hair, Body, Face is amazing to me. Her voice on that one :firega:

I could live without ever listening to WDYDT again. I can't even watch that scene of the movie that song is so bad to me :oops:

Glamourpuss

Heal Me and HBF. 

I can't stand WDYDT. Every time I listen to it I'm reminded of what Jackson said about it. The lyrics are terrible. 

Archived