oh wait it is.
it's over. 
no it's back on again. 

Spoiler

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LMSince2008

You fools! Check this out! No new music this Friday! 

#2018radioisours

Glamourpuss

I tried it. Got a guy called Mike. He said "I would like to inform you that is Lady Gaga's concert only".

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, LMSince2008 said:

We already knew about this. 

tylerjs
2 minutes ago, LMSince2008 said:

yaaaas self promo!!! 

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

TheRealJT
45 minutes ago, LMSince2008 said:

Oh woah, you made a thread about something that was already being discussed about in this thread. Seems unnecessary 

Regina George
57 minutes ago, LMSince2008 said:

:awkney:

Before calling someone else a “fool” you should check if you yourself are a fool by making another thread about something that was already discussed in this thread. 

Musicisfreedom

This is actually the first rumor I believe since Enigma started lol. I won't be mad if its not true, but it seems way more possible than some. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

thehanyo

A friend at LiveNation knows stuff, but he won't tell me. All he has said is that she isn't planning to release an album anytime soon. Like no plans at all. However, she is planning to release singles. Like 3-4 of them over the next year. You don't have to believe me, I'm a nobody, but it's true (that my friend works at LiveNation management).

Musicisfreedom
4 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

A friend at LiveNation knows stuff, but he won't tell me. All he has said is that she isn't planning to release an album anytime soon. Like no plans at all. However, she is planning to release singles. Like 3-4 of them over the next year. You don't have to believe me, I'm a nobody, but it's true (that my friend works at LiveNation management).

Tbh seems quite likely

Bitch I'm Madonna

3 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

That would make no sense in terms of marketing, especially after she talked after LG6 herself

crisTEAne
4 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

what a wonderful FRIEND :trollga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Judas Society

But of all places, why release a "comeback" single on SiriusXM?

Archived