Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Single Release (28/06)

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster
2 minutes ago, dit said:

I'm shook! thanks. I guess we will find out soon enough. it is only a couple more days! I dont think you are lying by the way since you have given us a date that is so close meaning we will find out everything soon but a part of me thinks that there is just some sort of confusion on their end and they just said yes to some things without fully understanding. idk but again we will see soon. Cant deny that this is sort of exciting lol!

It's definitely interesting - but you're right to be cautious :) 

It could be confusion, or it could mean something. We really won't know until Friday... but either way, I thought it'd be worth discussing.

I just hope if a single isn't released on Friday, I'm not dragged to hell :ladyhaha: 

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

It's definitely interesting - but you're right to be cautious :) 

It could be confusion, or it could mean something. We really won't know until Friday... but either way, I thought it'd be worth discussing.

I just hope if a single isn't released on Friday, I'm not dragged to hell :ladyhaha: 

I dont think you will be (or I hope you won't be dragged :gum: ). If so just post one post explaining how ppl should not shoot the messanger and then log off for like a day or two to avoid viscious comments that some monsters like to throw around against ppl who post rumours lol! I'll have your back :hug: :heart: 

If there’s no announcement tomorrow then i will not expect anything but for now i’m optimistic:oops:

2 hours ago, OMonster said:

Update: 

I have since spoken to a few other representatives to test how they now respond to any mention of a 'new Lady Gaga single' - and despite what happened to me previously, each one - without fail - responds with a direct copy of: 

"We have no information on if Lady Gaga is releasing a new song (single) on Friday"

Now, this is a sure sign that they have had internal direction to send this out to any single-related query. Whether that's to either backtrack from the leak, or simply to clarify their genuine position - I do not know. But *something* definitely went down today, which I think is quite telling. 

TheRealJT

A dream: debut song after the stream. Radio host hypes up the song and mentions to people to buy Enigma tickets now to see Gaga perform *insert song title* live in October. 

Gaga tweets links and posts single cover on Instagram with a similar statement. 

Big radio deal and music video a week later 

BleepBloop

2elb6o5.jpg

Okay so I asked them "if it's true that a new Lady Gaga single is to coincide the sale of the new Enigma tickets this Friday" and this is what I got

tylerjs
2 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

2elb6o5.jpg

Okay so I asked them "if it's true that a new Lady Gaga single is to coincide the sale of the new Enigma tickets this Friday" and this is what I got

It’s just strange to me, like the syntax of these Sirius agents seems weird. Like they all repeat similar word structures, but they also don’t seem the way most people would be forming sentences or replies. Something just doesn’t seem right about it?

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

4 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

2elb6o5.jpg

why did they say yes to you and no to me haha I'm gonna enter a new chat to see what happens

OMonster
Just now, soularpower said:

It’s just strange to me, like the syntax of these Sirius agents seems weird. Like they all repeat similar word structures, but they also don’t seem the way most people would be forming sentences or replies. Something just doesn’t seem right about it?

I thought that too, but the agents are not bots - they are real people, for sure:

65317564_1076341545890126_64588580755530

subtext / fantasy

TheRealJT
1 minute ago, soularpower said:

Imagine if monsters uncover some crazy robot conspiracy on our quest for new Gaga music 

BleepBloop
1 minute ago, GerMC said:

why did they say yes to you and no to me haha I'm gonna enter a new chat to see what happens

Maybe some of them didn't yet get the message to zip it hahah

Just now, Sneaky said:

Maybe some of them didn't yet get the message to zip it hahah

Ok Serina just told me "We don't have any information about the new song" 

THE new song, she said. So it means they're aware of a song, they just don't have any info about it such as name etc. 

tylerjs

Is it possible the chat is monitored partially by bots, partially human? AI is pretty powerful nowadays too, you could theoretically be holding a conversation with a bot and not even really know. It would also explain why people are getting similar yet oddly-worded replies, as if the algorithm for the chat was learning how to react to certain inquiries it hadn’t gotten before. If they are actual human agents, then the way they’re wording their replies would indicate to me that they simply don’t know much about or really understand what they’re being asked. It also strikes me as odd that anyone on that level of the corporate scale would be informed of something like that. Not that it’s life or death info, but I’m sure Gagas team is taking it very seriously and handling it confidentially. Idk, not saying one thing or another for certain, but it just seems off. 

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Archived