💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Single Release (28/06)

OMonster

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSLAYAGE

Well she did technically release a 3 track single on Pandora of “Poker Face” “Born This Way” and “You and I” live from the Apollo  :oops: 

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
3 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

It’s Friday and there’s nothing. Then y’all get mad at her for hyping us up when it was all you guys who STAYYY listening to the tiniest of lies and believing it. 

you know it’s actually saturday right

HotLikeMexico
On 6/28/2019 at 11:38 PM, gypsy101 said:

you know it’s actually saturday right

06/28 is Friday. 

Where I’m at, its still Friday here. Even as I’m writing this comment, it’s still Friday. 

52 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

06/28 is Friday. 

Where I’m at, its still Friday here, even as I’m writing this comment 

Does that mean I’m technically from the future? :giveup:

HotLikeMexico
5 minutes ago, Nino said:

Does that mean I’m technically from the future? :giveup:

No sis 🤓

nikola

Tbh at this point i am expecting new music in 2020... and i am kinda ok with that...

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

beaublue

Can we just use logic next time this happens? Like seriously, you really think some low level customer services worker is going to know classified info about an icons next music release? Cmon dude...

Dilwyn
1 hour ago, Sam98 said:

Mr. S never lies

19597_original.gif

Has he said something? because he really don't lie, he was right about the lanaxmileyxariana collab and many others before that.

I think the problem is gaga and her team that are pushing the release date.

RAMROD

#Bamboozled again :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sam98
1 hour ago, Sugden said:

Has he said something? because he really don't lie, he was right about the lanaxmileyxariana collab and many others before that.

I think the problem is gaga and her team that are pushing the release date.

Last thing he said about Gaga was not to expect anything in June

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

OMonster
2 hours ago, lovedillon said:

Can we just use logic next time this happens? Like seriously, you really think some low level customer services worker is going to know classified info about an icons next music release? Cmon dude...

I mean, this fanbase has seen similar occurrences. Songs have leaked because of Amazon glitches, early store releases; announcement dates have been leaked by code hacks and radio presenters; and customer service reps for Warner Brothers have confirmed (and inadvertently leaked) ASIB trailer release dates... 

This could've been quite possible - unlikely, but possible. In huge organisations where customer assistants have access to upcoming release dates, it is not beyond belief that something could accidentally leak... which is why, in almost every Gaga era, there has been some kind of 'unbelievable' leak. 

Spoiler

Also, I know from some of my previous work in a media organisation, I had access to some *really* confidential information despite not being a senior. I was a digital media editor for a TV company and was added to a database of release dates, unreleased episodes, draft documents... everything. So I know it would be really possible for the wrong person (or even just a naive person) to stumble into that kind of info. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived