đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stanning Gaga Takes Patience

Princess Stache

Featured Posts

Noir

It's always worth the wait, even when there's mistakes, I love every era for the looks, performances, interviews and so I don't mind waiting longer because I know whatever she'll deliver will be gold.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

I mean, something's coming soon right? RIGHT?! :messga:

It's been more than 10 years of me stanning my Gaga. It really does require patience. robert eggers patience GIF

Andrea B

She released an album in 2016, did A LOT of performances and interviews that year as well, released several MVs and performed at the SB and Coachella, released the cure, released a Netflix documentary, then she made a HUGE movie and a soundtrack.

idk why you're starving :ladyhaha: ,if you don't like the material she's releasing then that's your  problem because she's been releasing a lot of things since 2016. 

LilyLark
On 6/25/2019 at 8:15 AM, rumours said:

I guess I don't really get this mentality. I'd rather her take her time and release something she really likes than rush something that she doesn't feel fully represents her in the moment.

Plus, she's had a pretty consistent release schedule compared to others, and the ASIB soundtrack came out less than a year ago. Imagine being an Adele or Shania stan where one could wait years to get anything new.

This. I really don't get the idea that Gaga is slow. Perhaps compared to Rihanna's old schedule or Ariana, but Adele takes four years, Katy took four years between Prism and Witness, Lorde takes four years, Anti is older than Joanne, Lemonade is older than Joanne, etc. It hasn't even been three years since Joanne, and we've received a soundtrack, a Superbowl performance, a movie, Enigma, and JWT. So many little monsters create their own hype, sometimes out of nothing and sometimes because a producer may like a LG6 tweet, and then get mad at Gaga when Gaga's basically kept her mouth shut except for the pregnant tweet.

If Gaga doesn't release LG6 by October, then maybe there is something to her being "slow." But for now...meh. I'd get being frustrated if she was teasing the way she used to tease for previous albums back in the day (ARTPOP, BTW), but she's been pretty silent.

Archived