opinion

Stanning Gaga Takes Patience

Princess Stache

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Siena

I’ve been a little monster since 2009 and it was so much easier then because I didn’t have social media until I was 13 ( around ARTPOP) so the eras before kinda happened in a blur where I didn’t really notice media black outs and gaps in between projects, even though in her early career she didn’t have many gaps at all! But I agree the wait takes patience but in the end it’s worth it cuz she always DELIVERS and goes above and beyond expectations. 

Dilwyn

To be honest gaga is one of the popstars who stay most active.

But i guess people now are used to music coming out every other week and the old pop singers haven't adapted to that yet.

Didymus
16 minutes ago, Sugden said:

To be honest gaga is one of the popstars who stay most active.

This is very true lol. Weird how people don't get that.

Btw, extend that to music artists in general.

Davian

Some fan bases had to work so much longer, we are just spoiled with fast releases:huntyga:

Xtina literally had a 6 year break... So much respect for the Fighters who got through that:pray:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

JazzGa

Honestly I could wait until the end of eternity for LG6 as long as we were getting some photos and looks in the meantime. I got spoiled on multiple outfit changes per day but now we see maybe 1 look per month :flop:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Tiny Purse

Is anyone really easy to stan? Rihanna has given up on music, Beyonce never says a word, Katy's career has become about her hair choices and American Idol, Britney has a heartbreaking legal case...like who would y'all rather stan? Our fav won an oscar this year. 

Anderson123

You guys need new hobbies or discover new music. People have to remember that Gaga writes, produces, composes and now acts. She does it all and still has to plan performances and stuff like that. Making music and being a performer is not easy and takes time. And still, it hasn’t even been a year since she released original music and y’all acting like she’s been inactive for 5 years. 

A Hybrid
14 minutes ago, Tiny Purse said:

Is anyone really easy to stan? Rihanna has given up on music, Beyonce never says a word, Katy's career has become about her hair choices and American Idol, Britney has a heartbreaking legal case...like who would y'all rather stan? Our fav won an oscar this year. 

Let’s all stan St. Vincent our new goddess :pray:

st vincent los ageless GIF

No family’s safe when I sashay

HoneyB

Girl imagine being a part of the Navy, their fave is in a constant state of deciding whether or not she wants to continue music or makeup:laughga: they know that R9 exists but lord knows when that will release and after that who knows if she’ll continue, its scary:messga: There’s nothing to worry about Gaga is just making sure to milk as much as she can from ASIB and ENIGMA, before starting the new era it won’t be long:kara:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

giskardsb
4 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

St Vincent deserves stanning more than 99% of pop stars tbh. 

Didymus
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

Let's :vegas: ****ing love her.

GhettoFabulous

Girl I’ve been a stan since 2009 so no it doesn’t :diane: *being a Gaga stan in 2019 requires patience! Yes! :madge: a hell of a lot of it lol 

Archived