Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Whitney Houston x Kygo - Higher Love

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

kygo is generic af... :saladga: if anything let it be produced by  Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curunir

Sometimes I feel like I don't belong on this site at all :spin:

The gratuitous hate for Kygo in this thread :saladga: :awkney:

We get it, you have different tastes, but you're acting like he's part of the Chainsmokers or some ѕhit :wtf:

thatfoxyfeeling
46 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Michael Jackson, Joanne Germanotta, Avicii and now Whitney Houston

It looks like reviving dead legends is a thing now :coffee:

You forgot Prince too, they opened up his vault with his unreleased music etc. when he was the only one who knew the passcode. :fthis:

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Its not confirmed

look at the blurred picture and the blurred writing ma. it 1000% Whitney, it couldn't be more obvious lol

RudraCNG
21 minutes ago, Curunir said:

We get it, you have different tastes, but you're acting like he's part of the Chainsmokers or some ѕhit :wtf:

I don't care about Kygo (I don't know him tbh), I just find disrespectful they are planning a duet with a dead person who hasn't agreed to do it.

Curunir
1 minute ago, RudraCNG said:

I don't care about Kygo (I don't know him tbh), I just find disrespectful they are planning a duet with a dead person who hasn't agreed to fo it.

Unfortunately that's how it works. If the family has given permission then that's that. This happens with almost every dead artist :spin:

Andreu
44 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

look at the blurred picture and the blurred writing ma. it 1000% Whitney, it couldn't be more obvious lol

i had seen it. Regardless if it obvious to you or not, it still is not confirmed.

Andreu
44 minutes ago, Curunir said:

exactly 80% of the forum Will say anything beyond pop music girls is automatically trash

Giorno Giovanna

i really feel disgusted by this trend of released dead people's music or using their vocals for new song

bruh Whitney didn't approve Kygo of using her voice to make them dollars

:triggered:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

ZiggyZiggs
52 minutes ago, Andreu said:

i had seen it. Regardless if it obvious to you or not, it still is not confirmed.

it doesn't have to be :air: literally what difference is it going to make, esp since details about the single and stuff have already been leaked :air: make it make sense :air: 

Gregory lobalsamo

Half of you guys are saying this is disgusting and he’s doing this for money, you guys should listen to his music and realize how much of a bop this song will be and how Whitney will get more recognition from a dance world POV. Kygo and Whitney are 2 amazing artists who are/did kill the music world. Give it a chance, it’s basically confirmed go on genius and type it in. stop hating on him because he’s a really good artist who can use real instruments, tropical sounds and make any song into a enjoyable song. If Whitney’s family didn’t approve of this her name wouldn’t be on the song so yall sound so dumb just because she didn’t approve of it doesn’t mean that her family can’t put it out and let HERA fans know she is still with us and wanting us to hear her voice..

Archived