đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How does Gaga deal with fibromyalgia?..

The Z

Featured Posts

The Z
7 hours ago, whateveradore said:

Gaga do dosages of medication through Ivy, she also injects some muscle pain relievers straight to the muscle, she smokes a lot of weed, she does saunas with infrared lights, she receives massages, she takes multiple pain killers pills, she takes big breaks to relax, lowkey her dancing has gotten less pushy. + she probably have regular check ups with high end doctors and tries different methods

image-129.jpeg44B0786E00000578-0-image-a-11_150632358643FF4C7300000578-4861174-Light_up_At_sev
3A905AE900000578-3953366-Remedy_Lady_Gag
Lady-Gaga-Feet-3305078.jpglead_720_405.jpg?mod=1533691905
gaga1.jpg

Thank you for your details,

It makes me wonder if I should, like, do a lot of things during one month and then, take a one-month-long break. I think it would be better for me, it would allow me to do more "extreme" things, if you see what I mean… but when you're nobody (just like I am) it's impossible to take breaks like these :( 

The Z
7 hours ago, Sepsami said:

yea she said in 5ft2 that during shows she doesn't feel it (as much) because of the adrenaline. But after it's like she feels double the pain.

This is something I can relate to (even if I don't get to sing in front of 10,000 software people lmao)

The Z
1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I think since it stems from PTSD and depression, if she’s feeling well mentally, then she doesn’t have such bad flare ups.

She seems to be doing well mentally lately, which is probably why she’s able to do what she does. 

Right, fibro gets worse when you're sad. However, even when you're happy, you can't push yourself too hard or you'll break :shrug:

ZwRaven
1 minute ago, kevinsteve said:

Thank you for your details,

It makes me wonder if I should, like, do a lot of things during one month and then, take a one-month-long break. I think it would be better for me, it would allow me to do more "extreme" things, if you see what I mean… but when you're nobody (just like I am) it's impossible to take breaks like these :( 

Plus do you really wanna over exert yourself and be put into a flare because of it? In the 5 years since I was diagnosed I've really had to do a lot of work on acceptance. Acceptance of what my old life was and what my life is now, and I'm in a much better place because of it.

The Z
54 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

I think she goes above and beyond to attempt to manage her symptoms. Physical treatments, medications and her keeping her mental health stable seem to be what she works on. I did notice several times on ASIB promo tour she looked tired and like she may be getting run down. Sometimes in interviews I noticed she had was breathing very fast and short and stumbled on  her words waayyy more than normal. I wonder if that is her being fatigued or her medication or both.

I noticed that too, she sometimes almost wasn't able to make a sentence. "Aghh a-a-a-I-*creepy laugh*" :icega: That's her fibro-fog, I think. I often have that too. It's not the fatigue itself, but it's a time when you can't really think, you struggle to talk, you barely know where you are, it feels like you walk next to your body if that makes sense

ZwRaven
3 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

I noticed that too, she sometimes almost wasn't able to make a sentence. "Aghh a-a-a-I-*creepy laugh*" :icega: That's her fibro-fog, I think. I often have that too. It's not the fatigue itself, but it's a time when you can't really think, you struggle to talk, you barely know where you are, it feels like you walk next to your body if that makes sense

It does completely, I've put the milk in the cabinet before.

The Z
11 minutes ago, ZwRaven said:

Plus do you really wanna over exert yourself and be put into a flare because of it? In the 5 years since I was diagnosed I've really had to do a lot of work on acceptance. Acceptance of what my old life was and what my life is now, and I'm in a much better place because of it.

I understand that, and I do accept the disease. And I know these breaks can "save my life" in a sense. But I'm not a celebrity; I have to work, and nobody will allow me to plan such long breaks, even though I really need them:( These are my last summer holidays, and what do I do after? Do I let myself die of fatigue? :shrug:

Diamond heart99
3 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

Right, fibro gets worse when you're sad. However, even when you're happy, you can't push yourself too hard or you'll break :shrug:

Yes that is true. Even when I’m happy (which I currently am) if I’m stressed out due to work/life balance, I flare up. 

The actual worst part is people thinking it’s a made up ailment. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

ZwRaven
1 minute ago, kevinsteve said:

I understand that, and I do accept the disease. And I know these breaks can "save my life" in a sense. But I'm not a celebrity; I have to work, and nobody will allow me to plan such long breaks, even though I really need them:( These are my last summer holidays, and what do I do after? Do I let myself die of fatigue? :shrug:

I don't get the breaks either. For me it's knowing what I'm gonna have pay for doing something. Sometimes I don't know but usually I do. For instance if I say go shopping and walk all day, that's gonna have a price tag. If I stand instead of sit at a show, that's gonna have a price tag as well. It's like I've had to relearn my body. It's certainly not an exact science, because sometimes I can have a flare just because of weather pressure change. It's a **** sandwich you gotta learn how to eat, cause what treatments night work for me won't do crap fro you and vice versa.

The Z
11 minutes ago, ZwRaven said:

I don't get the breaks either. For me it's knowing what I'm gonna have pay for doing something. Sometimes I don't know but usually I do. For instance if I say go shopping and walk all day, that's gonna have a price tag. If I stand instead of sit at a show, that's gonna have a price tag as well. It's like I've had to relearn my body. It's certainly not an exact science, because sometimes I can have a flare just because of weather pressure change. It's a **** sandwich you gotta learn how to eat, cause what treatments night work for me won't do crap fro you and vice versa.

Well, I don't know my limits yet. All I know, is that the only thing that helps immediatly with my pain is to smoke pots… which can turn out to be a bad thing if I do it too much

ZwRaven
1 hour ago, kevinsteve said:

Well, I don't know my limits yet. All I know, is that the only thing that helps immediatly with my pain is to smoke pots… which can turn out to be a bad thing if I do it too much

You'll learn them. Be good to yourself and try not to get into self pity. That makes things so much worse for me, cause then I just refuse to do anything. Also remember you are never alone.

Bigmac1162
3 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I think since it stems from PTSD and depression, if she’s feeling well mentally, then she doesn’t have such bad flare ups.

She seems to be doing well mentally lately, which is probably why she’s able to do what she does. 

She does seem in a good place right now. Hope she can keep it up. 

Archived