Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How does Gaga deal with fibromyalgia?..

The Z

Featured Posts

The Z

I know that she's phucking rich and that she can have all the treatments that she has but...

As someone who suffers from a severe form of this disease, I can tell you that the physical pain is far from being the worst part of it; actually, the worst parts are (for me) either the fatigue or the fact that you end-up losing so-called friends because you can't move enough for their taste… And Gaga is like the most famous person on the planet, how does she performs like that all the time? How does she do all of that? Promo, shows, photoshoots, studio, negociations… 

Of course I don't have her money, but it freaks me out that I can't even do 10% of what she does even though my fibro is (I think) less severe than hers… 

HEARTSTOP

I don't have fibromyalgia and I can't do 10% of the things Gaga does...there's a reason she's a successful super star.

Also, watch 5 Foot 2?

IDGAF

The Z
3 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

I don't have fibromyalgia and I can't do 10% of the things Gaga does...there's a reason she's a successful super star.

Also, watch 5 Foot 2?

I know the documentary by heart, but it actually doesn't say much about her treatment:shrug:

AlexanderMagno

Honestly, I don’t know. Even for someone who’s constantly in treatments, she pushes her body too much.

She probably has a very mild form of fibromyalgia. 

The Z
8 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Honestly, I don’t know. Even for someone who’s constantly in treatments, she pushes her body too much.

Yeah, but from the crisis that we can see in FF2, it isn't a "mild form" :/ These things only happen to those who experience a severe or extreme form of fibro 

Dutchmonster92

There's a reason why she leaves directly after the show most of the times. I think because of the adrenaline during the show she kind of pushes through all the pain she has? And also she isn't touring anymore and takes longer breaks. 

Sepsami
7 minutes ago, Dutchmonster92 said:

There's a reason why she leaves directly after the show most of the times. I think because of the adrenaline during the show she kind of pushes through all the pain she has? And also she isn't touring anymore and takes longer breaks. 

yea she said in 5ft2 that during shows she doesn't feel it (as much) because of the adrenaline. But after it's like she feels double the pain.

whateveradore

Gaga do dosages of medication through Ivy, she also injects some muscle pain relievers straight to the muscle, she smokes a lot of weed, she does saunas with infrared lights, she receives massages, she takes multiple pain killers pills, she takes big breaks to relax, lowkey her dancing has gotten less pushy. + she probably have regular check ups with high end doctors and tries different methods

image-129.jpeg44B0786E00000578-0-image-a-11_150632358643FF4C7300000578-4861174-Light_up_At_sev
3A905AE900000578-3953366-Remedy_Lady_Gag
Lady-Gaga-Feet-3305078.jpglead_720_405.jpg?mod=1533691905
gaga1.jpg

JazzGa

A lot of it is management. You can get into a place where you have good periods where you can function pretty well for a long period of time. But there is always the risk of another flare-up, or something else triggering a painful period of low functionality again. Honestly I worry that Gaga is on painkillers like those MJ was on when she performs despite having a flare-up. I'd rather her cancel the performance than numb herself and get out there. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Diamond heart99

I think since it stems from PTSD and depression, if she’s feeling well mentally, then she doesn’t have such bad flare ups.

She seems to be doing well mentally lately, which is probably why she’s able to do what she does. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

G U C C I

I think she goes above and beyond to attempt to manage her symptoms. Physical treatments, medications and her keeping her mental health stable seem to be what she works on. I did notice several times on ASIB promo tour she looked tired and like she may be getting run down. Sometimes in interviews I noticed she had was breathing very fast and short and stumbled on  her words waayyy more than normal. I wonder if that is her being fatigued or her medication or both.

Diamond heart99
16 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

I think she goes above and beyond to attempt to manage her symptoms. Physical treatments, medications and her keeping her mental health stable seem to be what she works on. I did notice several times on ASIB promo tour she looked tired and like she may be getting run down. Sometimes in interviews I noticed she had was breathing very fast and short and stumbled on  her words waayyy more than normal. I wonder if that is her being fatigued or her medication or both.

I noticed that too. But I also noticed, as grueling as the press tour, premieres and award season was, she did not end up in the  hospital (at least as far as we know). So that seems like progress to me.

Sonja’s death, ending her engagement with Taylor, a world tour for a very personal album...all seemed like a bad combination of things for someone like her. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

ZwRaven
8 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

As one of the few men who suffer from Primary Fibromyalgia Syndrome. I can attest to this on support groups I am a part of on Facebook, it's not the same in severity for everyone. I have the symptoms other than pain much worse than the pain. Trouble sleeping, IBS, Fatigue, Medication sensitivity, Skin sensitive to light, anxiety and depression (this is treated w meds and therapy). It's different for everyone, but really bad cases there's no way they could do what she is able to do w it.

GypsyBabe
9 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

actually, the worst parts are (for me) the fatigue

Same. The fatigue is more debilitating than the pain itself. 

Celebrities have access to treatments that we do not, but what comes with that luxury is a bunch of pseudo-treatments that do actually nothing for the disease but are trendy to try. They are able to go through more trial and error, but the reality is that there is little to nothing understood about the disease, it is triggered by different sources that are unique to the individual, and the symptoms manifest in very different ways. I don't think anyone with fibromyalgia truly has a treatment that works fully. 

The real issue with the disease is the mental aspect of it. The anxiety that comes with chronic pain and poor health overall really depresses the person. I know for me personally, when I am very busy and occupied with activities and a routine, my fibro gets better. However, stress and lack of sleep really make it much worse. I'm sure with all that Gaga has been through the past few years (i.e. Sonja), she is not feeling great. Especially compounded with her already present mental health issues and PTSD. Add a world tour with time differences, heavy exertion, and lack of sleep...it really was not surprising she was in such ill health. Vegas, I think, is a good move for her. 

⚯͛

ZwRaven
4 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

A lot of it is management. You can get into a place where you have good periods where you can function pretty well for a long period of time. But there is always the risk of another flare-up, or something else triggering a painful period of low functionality again. Honestly I worry that Gaga is on painkillers like those MJ was on when she performs despite having a flare-up. I'd rather her cancel the performance than numb herself and get out there. 

Fibro doesn't really respond to opiates if that's what you are referring to. It's nerve pain, and the meds we take for it are nerve pain meds which are much different than painkillers, so Idk if she is but I doubt it, cause they just don't help.

Archived