Featured Posts

Miel

The ENIGMA wig looks so good in that picture, what the

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fresco

Anyone know why she has safety pins in her t-shirts? I've seen them in several pictures on different dates.

Cute playful vibe. :tongue:

Purple light on the wig? It doesn't look as much like a mullet when she pulls the back hair around to the side. ;)

MonsterMom
1 minute ago, Sky Juil said:

Anyone know why she has safety pins in her t-shirts? I've seen them in several pictures on different dates.

lady gaga fashion GIF

OpenHeartedMonster
2 minutes ago, Sky Juil said:

Anyone know why she has safety pins in her t-shirts?

Maybe to do the shirt a bit more unique? I really like it though!!

misunderstood
A queen.
Peter tho :giveup:
"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

FentyGa

she looks so good with that ponytail

it was such an iconic recurring theme in the Born This Way era, i love that she's bringing it back

someone needs to buy her a new wig for Enigma though, it's just....y'know we've been complaining since December, it won't be changing anytime soon:ladyhaha:

MonsterMom

Can we all just agree some people hate the wig, some love it and some don’t care at all :saladga:

will ferrell dancing GIF

Savage

To answer why everyone is liking the enigma wig: there are more than 2 at the show (I happen to LOVE them all.)

The first one that isn’t the mullet

the second one, which I believe she changes each segment. The Born This Way segment has the shortest bangs, the Shallow segment has the shortest mullet and the longest bangs. (This is the one everyone is complimenting.)  I believe the Government Hooker hair is the longest on its own, but she has blondish pony extensions in during the Dance in the Dark segment. 

The reason shes changing into essentially the same wig is prob cuz of the way it’s cut, it looks messy when she comes off stage and doesn’t have time to brush it before the next segment. That’s my guess

ChromeAngel

I want to look like her. The most beautiful person on the planet. Jesus Christ? Trash. Mother Teresa? We don’t know her. Gandhi? Found dead in a ditch. 

I now realize this could be offensive but it’s a joke and I stand by it :vegas:

Archived