Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does the GP love ENIGMA more than fans do?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

Just today, Gaga performed her ENIGMA set at Apollo theater and the public's reaction was overly positive, praising Gaga and the show. Even after ENIGMA's first show, critics adored the show.

However, the same can't be said about the fans. Many fans hate the outfits, the setlist, the storyline, the vocals.

Answer this question: Why does the GP love ENIGMA more than fans do?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

And by the way, I don't mean all fans. I love ENIGMA. :queenga:

Schizophonic

there is a certain feeling of spontianity and a certain interaction with her audience thats gone missing somewhere. like she holds back something.

Bonkers

Because they're not mad waiting for LG 6.  :reductive:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Judas Society

Because they're not stuck in the Fame Monster / BTW era like 99% of LMs do. :neyde:

These are people who think that scrapped songs would fare better than singles, music videos they haven't seen are better than ones with 1B views, and albums that were never even recorded are better than the ones she releases. The what-ifs are more exciting than the realities and the history. Part of what makes her so enigmatic is that for the first 10 years of her career she was vague and non-committal to most aspects of her grand performance as Lady Gaga. She could be Venus reincarnated one minute and a cheap hooker smoking on the side of the street the next, she purposefully tried to make herself impossible to nail down, in doing so she allowed herself to become everything. Enigma is putting a great portion of the first 10 years into perspective and definitively answering the question "Who is Lady Gaga", it's a bold statement for somebody who would say "this is who I really am" as 5 different characters every week. It's no secret that a lot of pop music fans have no real taste in the arts, they're just attracted to what's entertaining. By reclaiming her image she's lost that element of excitement. The fans who never paid enough attention to notice, or those who liked the wizard behind the curtain over the spectacle think it's a fantastic show.

In short they're fans of their own perception of who Lady Gaga is, not of the Lady Gaga that goes on stage and sings for the children every night. If they were they'd love a celebration of her legacy. :ohwell:

alextruper17

It's a good show, but it seems way too rushed and the story is not that good.

I thought they were going to polish some details on the go, but nothing seems different.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

monsieurRed

because these fans ain't sh*t. honestly go to the show and you'll see how great it is. i understand being upset that it's expensive to travel to vegas but think about how this show is so much better for her body and how much happier she is.

🧚‍♀️

HotLikeMexico

Because we are her worst critics. I happen to think the show is cute and fun. 

Delulu Rogers

The gp has lower expectations and don't know what she's capable of. For them it's fine but for her hardcore fans it's :awkney:

Archived