Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does the GP love ENIGMA more than fans do?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
15 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

You know that Scheisse was in every JWT date, right? She gave up on her lead single for a song she already overperformed.

Oh right my bad, I completely forgot it was in the JWT. Well, it's kinda the ultimate fan favorite. As for Perfect Illusion, as much as I love it (my country is actually the only place it went n°1), I think it's fair to say that the only memorable song for the GP from the Joanne era is Million Reasons - she didn't even bother performing PI in full during the JWT (and completely skipped it at the SuperBowl), so I'm not sure anyone was surprised she didn't perform it with ENIGMA. It's her only lead single that didn't even crack the top 10, so I guess she just assumes people are not that into it.

not a french fry
16 hours ago, FoxyLady said:

because of her tacky fugly wig 

YES GO OFF SIS, FINALLY SOMEONE ACKNOWLEDGES HOW BAD IT IS!:firega: also I think the gp likes it better than we do because we know Gaga better and have higher expectations

social experiment gone wrong

Gonzi

Because the GP are the ones actually going to the show and not just seeing it repeatedly from their computers for almost a year. Some fans just rely way too much on Gaga's career for their own personal satisfaction and hate the fact that Enigma is all the have to feed from right now.

MonsterMom
1 hour ago, GagaVenusStan said:

YES GO OFF SIS, FINALLY SOMEONE ACKNOWLEDGES HOW BAD IT IS!:firega: also I think the gp likes it better than we do because we know Gaga better and have higher expectations

“Finally someone acknowledges how bad it is”  :sharon:. No you did not! This is all ANYONE talks about and it is driving me mad!!! 

keegan-michael key GIF by Team Coco

It’s just hair! :messga:

Suspiria
5 hours ago, Savage said:

It ****in slays of course!! Also the opening outfit, the neon green outfit, and the purple leotard (once she added the sequins) might be my fav “tour” outfits of all time and I’ve been here since The Fame Ball :giggle:

alcohol GIF

not a french fry
29 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

“Finally someone acknowledges how bad it is”  :sharon:. No you did not! This is all ANYONE talks about and it is driving me mad!!! 

keegan-michael key GIF by Team Coco

It’s just hair! :messga:

Gurl, it’s her worst wig since raver girl, I just hate how the BASICALLY ENTIRE show is centered around an ugly wig

social experiment gone wrong

Bbotx92

I distinctly remember opening night sitting in my car watching livestreams and clips on twitter. And EVERYONNNNEE (including LMs) was freaking out about how amazing it was. Now 6 months later LMs hate it. It's so funny to me.

While the storyline leaves something to be desired...at least she's going back to storytelling in her shows. Plus, she put a bunch of fan favorites in, rode on a giant robot, flew through the f***ing theater, AND dances her butt off for 80% of the show. In short, Enigma is amazing. And as others have said, most of the people complaining are the ones who havent seen it.

To answer you question though, I think the GP is just enamored with the idea of "gaga" and that she really is an "enigma". People finally see her talent and want to act like they were fans all along.

Suspiria
7 minutes ago, Bbotx92 said:

I distinctly remember opening night sitting in my car watching livestreams and clips on twitter. And EVERYONNNNEE (including LMs) was freaking out about how amazing it was. Now 6 months later LMs hate it. It's so funny to me.

Well it makes sense people would be excited at first, because they were hyped about something new. But then after having some time to actually look at it and think about it they realised it's not up to standard.

HermesGr

Because we know her real power since the FameMonster days and this is like the 50% of what she can really do..

lady gaga premiere GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Miracle
On 6/25/2019 at 9:35 PM, AJRocketMan said:

Because they don’t know The Born This Way Ball exists :air:

I love love love The Born This Way ball but for a big chunk of the show Gaga was in a worse physical condition that she's at Enigma now. 

ZwRaven
On 6/25/2019 at 1:13 AM, AHippieIsBorn said:

You literally just proved my point with the songs. We've continually heard the same ones over and over and over again. 

She "releases" the song when she releases the album. Therefore it should be fair game to play it on tour. 

I didn't say she did the human airplane on JWT. It's silly and I have no idea who told her that was a good idea. TF choreo is also questionable. 

There's no winning here, we clearly don't agree. I would just like some variety with the songs played and costumes that don't look like they are from the dollar store. I could honestly couldnt care less if there wasnt a plot (Coachella had no plot and was a great show with at least some diversity with the setlist {Venus, Sexxx Dreams, John Wayne, etc})

I have no problems w Enigma other than the awkward "tell me to go **** myself" part. I honestly am so much more about the music than the visuals, cause when she is 60, we will be talking about the music mostly at that point. 

Having said that I watched Coachella again about a week ago and it was so much more organic than Enigma. She seemed to be having more fun. Idk it was just a better show. Like I said I don't scrutinize the visuals like some cause they don't mean much to me, but I preferred her looks in Coachella a lot more. Maybe because they were more minimalist? Idk

BBhomemaker

If the price wasn't that expensive i would had taken my man @LeJudas since a long time, even tho we would probably choose piano and jazz 

but i would let both for a tour only with A star is born 

Archived