Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does the GP love ENIGMA more than fans do?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

well we have really high expectations... that said I think Enigma is amazing - it lives up to the hype of "Odyssey to her greatest hits".

I love Enigma and I think it's awesome, somehow it gives me grown Monster Ball teas.

I wouldn't change a thing.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cyber Babylon

The ENIGMA character is some old ARTPOP app leftover shlt.

Even a 6yrs old kid would write a better storyline than her team.

The make up is ugly.

The hair is ugly.

The outfits is beyond ugly.

:ohwell:

brucee

It's totally a reversed experience of fame. She was so praised by her monsters while the GP started to get fed up, and now it's quite the opposite. But then we can find balance and really digest the 'stop the drama, start the music' and get ready for the next era. 

This fanbase has a unique power : we have an excellent and generous teacher. 

hello hello baby.

BloodyM

It does feel like a 'greatest hits' concert, so its all about nostalgia and winning the GP back by bringing back the old hits etc. (Probably in preparation and transition to LG6).  That being said, I have to agree that most outfits/hair/makeup are cringe worthy! 

zakariah

because ENGIMA is nowhere near her best show, in fact, compared to her other tours/shows ENGIMA is just ok

elijahfan
6 hours ago, ChrisC said:

The gp has lower expectations and don't know what she's capable of. For them it's fine but for her hardcore fans it's :awkney:

I've said this since day 1, but the only fans complaining about ENIGMA are literally the ones that didn't attend in person. I have yet to find someone who went to Vegas and didn't enjoy the show.

Truth be told, the root of the problem is that fans would rather have LG6 and a new tour than a legacy show. There is absolutely nothing wrong with ENIGMA - in this day & age of social media, streaming and instant information, people have forgotten what it was to be patient. And in the process, are missing out on the fun of what's happening right now. It's sad.

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Chris Martin said:

The ENIGMA character is some old ARTPOP app leftover shlt.

Even a 6yrs old kid would write a better storyline than her team.

The make up is ugly.

The hair is ugly.

The outfits is beyond ugly.

:ohwell:

Yeah 'cause Gaga has always been very into conventional types of beauty :huntyga: I swear, sometimes it feels like some of you guys became fans 2 days ago

A Hybrid
7 hours ago, Judas Society said:

Because they're not stuck in the Fame Monster / BTW era like 99% of LMs do. :neyde:

ENIGMA is stuck in The Fame and Born This Way era though.

No family’s safe when I sashay

elijahfan
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

ENIGMA is stuck in The Fame and Born This Way era though.

Isn't it kinda the point of a legacy show? :triggered:

Beyond that, I do think ENIGMA is pretty great at being its own thing though. I don't think it looks like any show Gaga has ever done.

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Isn't it kinda the point of a legacy show? :triggered:

Beyond that, I do think ENIGMA is pretty great at being its own thing though. I don't think it looks like any show Gaga has ever done.

I know, but fans being stuck in the past is not the reason. This is the earliest in her career Gaga can literally go. I’m personally dissapointed in the setlist because Perfect Illusion and A-YO aren’t included, neither is Venus or Do What U Want (although I understand that)

No family’s safe when I sashay

Cyber Babylon
18 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Yeah 'cause Gaga has always been very into conventional types of beauty :huntyga: I swear, sometimes it feels like some of you guys became fans 2 days ago

don't put words in my mouth. ENIGMA is flat and that's the truth, every other tours/shows that gaga has been done is way better than ENIGMA.:bye:

Phoebe Buffay

Some of y'all bout to be real mad at me but it must be said:

1. The costumes: The only good costume is the opening one. The rest of them look like they have been bought from Party City and look really cheap.

2. The hair and make-up: I get it, the make-up is supposed to be glow-in-the-dark but still, it's fugly. And don't even get me started on the hair.

3. The storyline: Confusing as hell. And some parts of the show look like Monster Ball 2.0 rip off (basically the neon act)

4. Her cringy acting and body language: Those hand movements, the "tell me to go **** myself" and "is that a statue of me" speeches...

5. The choreo: Please fire Ricky asap. I know he's a really good friend of yours but all of his choreos lately have been worse and worse.

You see, the too much "lady" acting she's done for the past 5 years have really changed her. Every time she goes back to her "CrazyGa" days it's pure cringe for the eyes and ears and her performance skills have drastically reduced. I'm not saying she should dance harder than Bey, J.Lo or Madonna but she can do "acting" performance style like Kylie Minogue does + she doesn't have to move too much. So to sum up, in ENIGMA she feels forced and unnatural, whereas in the Jazz and Piano shows she really seems to enjoy and like it and you can really see it in her eyes and "body language". So yeah, just my two cents :selena:

Glamourpuss

Because they don't know her like we do. We have set our standards high because we know what Gaga is capable of. 

The GP are the kinds of people who think Gaga is too weird but they can handle the weirdness if it's part of a show. 

whateveradore

GA is not used to really conceptual shows, they usually go and have their favs in a plane stage with lifts and that's it.

Meanwhile, WE (even tho I love Enigma) have a high expectation towards Gaga as we've seen better.

Teal Ambition

The gp probably has lower expectations than fans do. They don't watch the potato quality streams on periscope and judge the show from that like fans have been doing :triggered: Most fans complaining are the ones who have yet to experience the show itself. I haven't seen a single person who attended the show complain that its so terrible as people here claim to be :interestinga: And they'll probably continue to complain since Gaga will continue in Vegas anyways :huntyga:

Enigma is fantastic and a well thought out show :tony:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived