💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does the GP love ENIGMA more than fans do?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

LUO YI

I don't like the storyline, and the choreography (some are pretty bad). That's it. 

The night sky tells all

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kindness Ponk

Because they hate Vegas at the first place.:laughga: Let’s admit it that even if Fad manages to give birth to Jesus on stage the Liddos would still find their way to drag her.

Regarding the show itself, Enigma is filled with great productions compared other Vegas show so I can see why GP likes it.

RAMROD

Because many of these fans are bitter, spoiled and entitled. Lots of them only judge the show from crappy live stream, twitter/instagram clips, and YouTube videos anyway, which is no way a just review on anything ever. Plus, they really need to sort out their priorities. They wanted Gaga to appeal to GP again for a long time, just to feed their ego over the other stanbases, now when it happen, they didn't like it. :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Saeed

I actually love it because its the first show to have Gaga singing Shallow live  :heart:

WORLDofGAGA

I could be wrong but it seems to be more the fans who haven’t seen it in person who aren’t  sure/dislike it. Perhaps it’s a see it to understand it kinda thing. I think it personally looks good, depending on camera angle and video quality I feel and personal taste. 

@W0RLDofGAGA

LaLa

The GP like Enigma because it is a fun, high energy, entertaining show. Gaga serves vocals and is engaging to the audience. 

My theory about fans is that the ones complaining about Enigma aren’t really complaining about Enigma. They are complaining because we’re in a blackout period basically and people are restless. When we hardly see her for months and then we do see her and she’s “just” doing Enigma, something we’re very familiar with by now, people get grumpy. It could literally be any show and people would complain.

It’s like the Born This Way Foundation. I’m sure if asked independently of anything 99.9% of fans would say they are so proud of the work Gaga does, happy she does it etc. But when she hasn’t tweeted for 3 months and then tweets about the BTWF suddenly fans are all “omg fu*king BTWF lol who cares”. 

I hate to say it but I think if she can was constantly posting Vegas selfies and giving interviews about the show and serving NYC-style looks all over town a lot of people would suddenly have less problems with Enigma. 

TimisaMonster

GP: We love the old Gaga songs 

GGD: We want the new Gaga songs 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Fresco

I don't think the question is stated truly, really. Thousands were waiting in queue at the last fan pre-sale for tickets. They all got codes that identified them as fans.

KatieJudasGaga4
11 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Idk if you seen the videos, but during the Apollo concert, the audience sang along with her during Million Reasons and Shallow. They're both fairly new, so

BlingNotTheMusic

Tbh, Enigma's costumes are not as innovative and thought-out as her previous tours, the choreo is mostly recycled and sometimes awkward, the set list is tired and mostly what she's been performing for many years, the storyline is corny and there was nothing really shocking. The whole anime video game thing?....

She pulled out better outfits, choreo, looks, and storyline in the John Wayne music video and it's under 3 minutes long. We (I) just find Enigma underwhelming and more of a continuation (once again) of her greatest hits which was essentially what JWT was. If you look at other artists, within their tours they play their hits but they also mix it up with songs from albums they've never or rarely played live. That, imo, makes a show more interesting than seeing Poker Face or Just Dance for the one millionth time with, quite frankly, choreo that hasn't aged well. 

I've loved Gaga since The Fame, but the good sis needs to put her street looks into her shows and revamp the set list ASAP. :trollga:

13 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

GGD: We want the new Gaga songs 

and yet we have people on here trashing it as "jwt 2.0" and saying that hasn't released a "real album" since ARTPOP.  What do you think about that? :oprah: 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Nino said:

and yet we have people on here trashing it as "jwt 2.0" and saying that hasn't released a "real dance album" since ARTPOP.  What do you think about that? :oprah: 

Fixed and looks right to me...

Just now, AHippieIsBorn said:

Tell me what about her new show with an entirely different setlist, stage, new choreo, COMPLETELY different backdrops, a plot,  new costumes, and different musical arrangements where she only sings 1 song from Joanne screams jwt 2.0. Enlighten a mindless gaga worshipper who lacks the mental capacity to understand why the show sucks :oprah: 

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

No, some people think she hasn't released a Gaga album since ARTPOP which makes no sense.

1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

However, the same can't be said about the fans. Many fans hate the outfits, the setlist, the storyline, the vocals.

you-dont-know-anything-about-me.gif

Archived