💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Everybody Loves Enigma: Why?

Nino

Featured Posts

FameHookah

Because gaga is talented and her music is amazing, the locals have no standards, they would DIE if they saw The Fame Ball or TMB.

WTF is MDNA

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
10 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Because gaga is talented and her music is amazing, the locals have no standards, they would DIE if they saw The Fame Ball or TMB.

WRONG

the answer is:

because it’s a good show:cryga:

giskardsb

Seriously, when you are there, with the crowd, music's blaring and you can feel it in your body, visually taking in the whole experience, and Gagas magical voice through it all, you don't think about the cut of a purple wig. You just experience. 

FameHookah
38 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

WRONG

the answer is:

because it’s a good show:cryga:

Yes its good

But gaga can do so much better, gaga is not just "good" we all know it.

WTF is MDNA

Just now, FameHookah said:

Yes its good

But gaga can do so much better, gaga is not just "good" we all know it.

But is that what this thread asked? :oprah:

Grigiogyal
18 hours ago, Nino said:

Everybody who was already a fan of Lady Gaga walking into the theater seems to be extremely impressed by the show after seeing it in person, including  me, my friends, and everybody I meet at the shows. Why is this? Is it mind control? Does Asia bribe us at the door? TABS? What's a hunty? :oprah: 

Before you bring your pitchforks remember this is about the people who actually see the show. Unless your criticism is that she should start formatting her shows for Twitter videos instead of the fans who spent their hard earned paychecks then waited in line, it's not relevant to the discussion :huntyga: 

I liked it. I didn't love it. It definitely isn't the best gig I've been to. I did not like the storyline... I found it very cringey., but overall I enjoyed it. I would have liked more songs from ARTPOP though. I wouldn't go to it again but I would get tickets to jazz and piano next time.

Granted I haven't been a fan forever and am not a die hard monster, if a monster at all (I feel like only hardcore fans can be called "monsters"), but that's my two cents.

MonsterMom

I know I know the answer...:saladga:. Think, think, you can do this... oh yeah. Everyone loves Enigma because it is a great show with great music, sung by the most talented entertainer alive. Everything she touches turns to gold and she can’t stop winning. Anymore questions? :huntyga:

MrHappy

Costumes + stage + storyline = THE GOOD SHOW ( but  Ĺ dont like the serlist )

Magui

The show is great and mostly because Gaga is a freaking good performer and entertainer. 

Teal Ambition

Because its an AMAZING show :flutter: I think if MTN was added to the setlist I would have definitely passed out in the pit :nooo: the scheisse robot was enough for me to have a meltdown :cryga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

imitalian

Because it's a great show and GP doesn't care about sloppy outfits and wigs:bon:

Archived