💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Everybody Loves Enigma: Why?

Nino

Featured Posts

Everybody who was already a fan of Lady Gaga walking into the theater seems to be extremely impressed by the show after seeing it in person, including  me, my friends, and everybody I meet at the shows. Why is this? Is it mind control? Does Asia bribe us at the door? TABS? What's a hunty? :oprah: 

Before you bring your pitchforks remember this is about the people who actually see the show. Unless your criticism is that she should start formatting her shows for Twitter videos instead of the fans who spent their hard earned paychecks then waited in line, it's not relevant to the discussion :huntyga: 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

Because it's a good show 

applausethe-addams-family.gif

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Brie Candy

Because it is a good show and Lady Gaga is such an amazing performer and vocalist.

gypsy101
4 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

Because it is a good show and Lady Gaga is such an amazing performer and vocalist.

i think you meant to say “Because it’s a good show.”:messga:

GypsyBabe

Because its a show with such a great energy and vocals. She embodies the attitudes of each of her eras and its a fun journey through her career up until now. It's also very campy in a fun way. I loved the show and think that those who have only seen it on twitter clips and complain really need to see it in person before they hate on it. 

Keep in mind that I also went opening night, and that I'm sure the kinks have been worked out and it is even better now (if thats possible). 

⚯͛

CannaeDrive

A good show it is indeed :vegas:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

11 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Oh guys, the free speech police are here. :reductive:

Free speech isn't allowed on GGD in general, or most places online, we have rules to keep threads on topic and respectful(AKA the opposite of this post) :kiss:

OT: Because it's a good show, ****ing duh

Archived