Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JK Rowling shows her alleged transphobia again

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

PlanetChromatica
19 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Again, people, read the article [or read my post below]

I mean, ok, I get that the cancel culture thing is annoying but just as you blame other people for being too quick to judge, maybe you're too quick to post your own opinion without even reading what the **** the conversation is about :air:

I have read it and I still think its a far reach to call her trans-phobic based off of this "evidence", I'd call her ignorant.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
1 minute ago, ArtyRoberto said:

I have read it and I still think its a far reach to call her trans-phobic based off of this "evidence", I'd call her ignorant.

Well, I understand that. But then you could also argue that all transphobia is rooted in ignorance so I guess it depends on where you draw the line.

For me transphobic is not a mean word. It just means you have negative associations related to trans subjects inspired by fear and anger (which is inspired by fear). Doesn't mean you're a bad person.

But I get that calling her a transphobic might be a step too far for a lot of people, so maybe it's best to define our terms before we use these words :oprah:

The post makes no sens, you can follow someone who you share some ideas with, probably not all of them.. my friends and I follow each other even if we are quite different, we still have things in common and others which make us individuals. And maybe she's just interested by her point of vue... can people just grow up ? and leave successful people alone and stop trying to diss them for this or that ?

Haroon
On 6/25/2019 at 8:45 PM, LetsGetHigh said:

I don't understand how such an inaccurate source has still not caused this thread to be closed when GGD strives to be very accurate when it comes world/entertainment news (cc: @Haroon @PartySick @HausOfMark; sorry for the tags, but i'm sure reports have been made and I will make sure to send one right now).

Sorry I haven't been on :omg:

Hmm about this I'm not sure, like someone's reporting on something and it's an article and such :huh: People don't need to be agreeing with or believing it :shrug:

Henri Bardot

I'm not totally against TERFs, but that woman is full of hate. 

pooiota

Dukttape
On 6/25/2019 at 12:12 PM, HotLikeMexico said:

No. I don’t know. Hence why I’m asking. I’m not entertaining this if you can’t give a straight answer. 

Your incredibly misguided generalization.

HotLikeMexico
3 hours ago, Dukttape said:

Your incredibly misguided generalization.

Ha. And what’s so misguided about it. Seems like you’re the only one that’s personally offended by what I said.

Archived