You're a moron.

Don’t be rude

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

Cancel culture :bye:

I can almost guarantee you she is NOT transphobic. Following someone on Twitter is not confirmation on any belief system.

Read on though. She's liked specific transphobic posts and comments in the past too.

Cancel not reading before replying maybe :bye:

BUtterfield 8
7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Cancel not reading before replying maybe :bye:

And I oop

PopThatArt

What did she write again? Glad I'm not a fan of her or her books.

Spoiler

I'll stick to reading Agatha Christie. 

Go see A Star is Born

HotLikeMexico
6 hours ago, Dukttape said:

I think you know.

No. I don’t know. Hence why I’m asking. I’m not entertaining this if you can’t give a straight answer. 

Ziggy
13 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

This doesn't prove anything tho. Just because she followed it doesn't mean she necessarily supports or endorses the page. But most importantly, it doesn't mean she's against trans people. All I'm saying is you don't know the full context and just assuming things isn't a good look nor does it make you right in your speculation.

Of course she could prove to actually be transphobic but until I see more direct evidence I m reluctant to assume anything. 

True. Some people follow Trump purely to be in the up and up with his bs

BUtterfield 8

Funny how opinions change through each forum 

this forum doesn’t think she’s transphobic yet I posted same the thread in another music forum and they agreed she’s transphobic 

guess we all have different opinions 

Even tho I don't agree with Madgalen Bems opinion on everything, I find her vision very interesting.

Didymus
1 hour ago, Billie Eilish said:

a lot of celebs follow Trump but don't support him so... 

And how many celebs like his posts to then claim it was just a slip of their fingers? Five times in a row?

elijahfan
15 hours ago, River said:

OMG It's not confirming anything.

J.K is very vocal, she probably followed her so she can catch her tweets and fight with her.

It's just shows how sick is the social media, every move is making people go crazy and thinking in one straight line..

This... nobody in their right mind would believe JK is a transphobe, I'm sure there's a good explanation for this. It just fits with our current culture of "cancelling" people for the most ridiculous reasons, and that's pathetic really.

Adrenaliner
1 hour ago, Rainbow1 said:

Funny how opinions change through each forum 

this forum doesn’t think she’s transphobic yet I posted same the thread in another music forum and they agreed she’s transphobic 

guess we all have different opinions 

giphy.gif

elijahfan
15 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

This doesn't prove anything tho. Just because she followed it doesn't mean she necessarily supports or endorses the page. But most importantly, it doesn't mean she's against trans people. All I'm saying is you don't know the full context and just assuming things isn't a good look nor does it make you right in your speculation.

Of course she could prove to actually be transphobic but until I see more direct evidence I m reluctant to assume anything. 

This. I mean, one would think that decades of writing about the power of love and acceptance over bigotry would be enough to understand an author's stance over those issues, but of course in 2019 we prefer "cancelling" someone over an obscure follow on social media... :saladga:

uo111
36 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

This... nobody in their right mind would believe JK is a transphobe, I'm sure there's a good explanation for this. It just fits with our current culture of "cancelling" people for the most ridiculous reasons, and that's pathetic really.

In all those decades, none of her characters have been openly lgb and she has not made any comments in support of transgender people and has liked several transphobic comments “accidentally.”

Who is actually in their right mind in this situation? 

Archived