4 hours ago, Pacify Him said:

Queen of LGB... 

Hide contents

just LGB :vegas:

Queen of LGBTerf :fail:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's never said she is against transgender people and I don't believe for a second that she's transphobic. She wouldn't be suppporting a hate group of any kind either

HotLikeMexico
49 minutes ago, Dukttape said:

That's hilarious. Tell another one.

What are you getting at?

RoverLoader

As I side topic, I'm sure I read that some people here are trans. I would be very interested in your stories if you would care to share them. I think it might be a nice opportunity to educate and inform some of the members here who can sometimes....lack empathy.

I have only met a few trans people and didn't know them well enough to ask about their journey. I do play an online game and our group has some trans members in it but we have never really asked them to talk about their life stories or transition. An opportunity I guess has never arisen.

The delusion. Would anyone here accidentally like multiple transphobic tweets ? Follow accidentally transphobic accounts ? I thought so

Andreu

As if we had time to care who everyone follows on social media

and before one of you come and tells me "but you had time to enter the thread !1!1!1!!!!!1111!!""

The title implied something  more intense

Kapi09

Just leave her alone... she is one of the greatest writer in the world and she can has own opinion.
Do not impose your views on others.

My name isn't Alice

Didymus

She's been making trans-related "mistakes" for well over a year now. At this point it does seem obvious to me that she's transphobic (not as in she's against transgenders but takes part in trans-related fear mongering related to radical feminism), many of you are forgetting that similar articles were already written last year.

This is like the 6th time Rowling's involved in a transphobic Twitter incident so at this point all of y'all mindlessly defending her (I love the Hary Potter books too btw and grew up with them) are just not doing your research and I'm calling you out. There is nothing "baseless" (though it is sensational, I'll admit) about this conclusion. A lot of people have their careers destroyed for far less.

Katharine Hepburn
4 hours ago, The13thNote said:

J.K. Rowling is not dumb enough to be transphobic. Mark my words.

I mean she sank a franchise with a single film so :huntyga:

xoxo Joanne

Katharine Hepburn
29 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

Just leave her alone... she is one of the greatest writer in the world and she can has own opinion.
Do not impose your views on others.

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

xoxo Joanne

Didymus

Lemme give you a complete rundown:

Rowling liked this in January this year, where trans people are presented as men even though they identify as women, and connected to rape:

DwOKP0AUYAAgQOm.jpg

Rowling liked this in March last year, where trans people are presented as "men in dresses":

DY0kPWSWAAUtNmg.jpg

Rowling replied to Tomi Lahren, seemingly equating Trump walking into a beauty pageant locker room with trans women entering the ladies room:

Rowling liked this in October 2017, where trans people are connected to rape:

DM6eVhOXkAAwCwu.jpg

In her book The Silkworm of 2015 a trans woman appears as aggressive and unstable and is pitied by those around her, a typical stereotype for trans people.

It's clear that Rowling's transphobia originates out of her feminism, as that's a common connection and it fits with her liking other radical feminists who, out of their own political agenda, spread fear about trans people.

PlanetChromatica

So if you follow someone on twitter, you automatically agree with all their values and prejudice? K...

HausOfMark
7 hours ago, River said:

OMG It's not confirming anything.

J.K is very vocal, she probably followed her so she can catch her tweets and fight with her.

It's just shows how sick is the social media, every move is making people go crazy and thinking in one straight line..

exactly this.

-Mark

18 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

exactly this.

She literally has gay characters in her books. Lets NOT jump to conclusions. 

Gay characters ? Did you ever hear the term of Gay baiting ? I suggest you inform yourself on the matter.

She never portrayed Dumbledore as gay in her books, if that is what you're talking about. Only afterwards, when she had nothing to loose, she referred to him as gay. That is the definition of gay bait.

I attended every premiere of the HP saga but that doesn't mean we have to deny her actionism.

It is also a myth to believe, that prior to social media artists were void of criticism regarding their private beliefs. It made it more accessible to the public yes. We can appreciate Martin Luthers reform of the church but must not forget, that he was a raging antisemite.

Archived