celeb

JK Rowling shows her alleged transphobia again

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HotLikeMexico

This literally confirms nothing. Social media is soo toxic, it’s pathetic that people literally sit around all day to find the tiniest little detail to end someone so quickly.

you know how much could actually be done if people focused their energy on things that mattered. Instead of finding out if JK Rowling was transphobic or not, those same people could be doing something to ACTUALLY fight transphobia.

GypsyBabe

I’ve followed people because they seemed funny and then looked at their profile and was like hellllll no. 

⚯͛

RAMROD

Maybe she supported Boris Johnson too, right? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Maleficent
28 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

what do you mean accidental success?

all success (all life, really) is accidental... but OP is trying to diminish JK Rowling's hard work and devotion to her career--quite pathetic and see-through :reductive:

gypsy101
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

all success (all life, really) is accidental... but OP is trying to diminish JK Rowling's hard work and devotion to her career--quite pathetic and see-through :reductive:

yeah i was gonna say isn’t anything that happens accidental lmao

Robo Ga
1 hour ago, Rainbow1 said:

Out of her 14 million followers, Rowling herself follows less than 700 people on social media, so it’s safe to presume her perspective aligns with that of the well known transphobe whose account is solely committed to espousing misinformation and dangerous rhetoric toward transgender women.

Do you agree with every single thing EVERY person you follow on Twitter has ever said? This post is absolute nonsense. Why don't you spend your energy on calling out the many ACTUAL and RELEVANT threats to the LGBTQ+ community online. Not JK Rowling, who has openly stated she supports these trans and gay rights. Stop wasting your time. 

🤖⚡️

Biggest Fan

Come on, here we go again

Every person has an opinion & if they think a transgender cant become/be seen as a man/woman then so be it.

That just shows how unsupportive and unkind person one really is....

anyways  one should live their way of life and throw away others people opinion out the window

I think is enough crying already to change others people point of view, just let them be because we also want to let be whatever we want to be. 

🤖

The13thNote

Just because you follow someone does not mean you support them. 

I follow lots of dumb accounts. 

Perhaps she is working on some sort of project that will have to do with her understanding this. 

J.K. Rowling is not dumb enough to be transphobic. Mark my words.

RoverLoader
19 minutes ago, Biggest Fan said:

Come on, here we go again

Every person has an opinion & if they think a transgender cant become/be seen as a man/woman then so be it.

That just shows how unsupportive and unkind person one really is....

anyways  one should live their way of life and throw away others people opinion out the window

I think is enough crying already to change others people point of view, just let them be because we also want to let be whatever we want to be. 

I suspect that JK Rowling does not actually see trans women as "real" women, but is quite happy to address them as their  preferred name and use female pronouns. I mean technically, she may believe the above but be perfectly supportive of people making that choice to go through surgery or whatever. Could this still be labelled as transphobia?

thatfoxyfeeling

I really don't believe this, it's like people are looking for anything to cancel someone. I'm really over this 'cancel' culture going on, the whole #<entername>isoverparty on Twitter etc. 

Wolf Boy

I follow a few controversial people simply because i’m curious about other peoples views, doesn’t mean i agree with them.

blackpink

This doesn’t confirm anything but can we talk about how she constantly changes the ethnicity/gender of her Harry Potter characters on Twitter :air: 

not that I mind, but people get so angry that she does that when it’s her book :air:

blackpink
1 hour ago, Robo Ga said:

Do you agree with every single thing EVERY person you follow on Twitter has ever said? This post is absolute nonsense. Why don't you spend your energy on calling out the many ACTUAL and RELEVANT threats to the LGBTQ+ community online. Not JK Rowling, who has openly stated she supports these trans and gay rights. Stop wasting your time. 

THANK. YOU. 

The OP is completely baseless and is literally reaching to paint this negative image of her over a damn follow on Twitter. Stop attacking this woman. 

Archived