2 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Madonna's Dance Club Songs No. 1s

1997, "Don't Cry for Me Argentina"
1998, "Frozen" (two)
2001, "What It Feels Like for a Girl"
2004, "Nothing Fails"
2015, "Ghosttown"

Who’s dancing to these? :what:

Jk I remember Ghosttown’s was a remix so I’m going to assume the same for the others. TIHTY went number one on this same chart :ally:

Arturo
30 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

47th?! Are you kidding me?! :air:

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry, I don't follow Madge...shook tbh. 

it's not that hard to go #1 on this chart. The pop girls all have tons of #1's on it. Shallow went #1 on it. The way Billboard compiles this chart is based on a select amount of DJs that turn in their playlists weekly. It's clear that many of the DJs are from gay clubs.

GypsyBabe
Just now, Arturo said:

it's not that hard to go #1 on this chart. The pop girls all have tons of #1's on it. Shallow went #1 on it. The way Billboard compiles this chart is based on a select amount of DJs that turn in their playlists weekly. It's clear that many of the DJs are from gay clubs.

Oh okay, I didn't read the fine print that said it was the dance chart. My mind was totally blown and I was like how the f*ck is that even possible to get that many #1's on BB Top 100 :ladyhaha: It's been a long day. 

⚯͛

Arturo
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

Oh okay, I didn't read the fine print that said it was the dance chart. My mind was totally blown and I was like how the f*ck is that even possible to get that many #1's on BB Top 100 :ladyhaha: It's been a long day. 

Medellin didn't even chart on the Hot 100.

GypsyBabe
Just now, Arturo said:

Medellin didn't even chart on the Hot 100.

Haven't heard it :vegas: I actually really don't like Madonna but was ready to give her some chops for that many #1's...

⚯͛

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I find it weird how Just Dance is a dance song, but didn't go #1 on this chart, while TIHTY and Shallow did

Archived