💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga in Akà Prodiàshvili!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Silvestro Devacelli

Omgg the designers from my country its so heartwarming to see her support georgian artists :pray:

River

Shvili, so she's from Georgia, pretty nice that she's working with designers outside of the fashion bubble countries (Italy, France, US)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LaMaisonGaga
2 minutes ago, River said:

Shvili, so she's from Poland, pretty nice that she's working with designers outside of the fashion bubble countries (Italy, France, US)

Georgia! :) 

lamaisongaga.com

River
22 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Georgia! :) 

Oh right! I knew it Georgia but for some reason I had Poland in my mind, in Israel we have a lot of Jews from Georgia with the "Shvili" ending, so this is why I know it.

JazzGa

I summoned the bag 😈

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

LGMonster95
29 minutes ago, River said:

Shvili, so she's from Georgia, pretty nice that she's working with designers outside of the fashion bubble countries (Italy, France, US)

She also worked with some designers from my country aswell (Romania) and that actually really helped them to get a lot more known

River
22 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

She also worked with some designers from my country aswell (Romania) and that actually really helped them to get a lot more known

This is really amazing, there are so many local designers with beautiful items, I wish more celebrity would do the same.

BlingNotTheMusic

So I LOVE this look and a lot of her recent looks BUT....Like....is the good sis done wearing wigs? She used to play with so many different types of looks... :trollga:

LaMaisonGaga
6 hours ago, ChromeAngel said:

Gorgeous But I still want crazyga 

Go back to 2011 :awkney: 

lamaisongaga.com

Archived