Gaga leaving her hotel in NY

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Decodekid
3 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

Don’t tell me she leaves her hotel dressed like that and then goes on stage wearing Enigma’s wig............. CANT BE

:huntyga: well it did happen

Im Harol don't tell anyone

thatfoxyfeeling

Gurl why she never post these looks on Instagram? She looks STUNNING. 

wig GIF by Laff Mobb’s Laff Tracks

mezzanine
9 hours ago, Fee Dee said:

The Mark.

Thanks a lot! I'm visiting from Spain for pride, maybe I'll try to go for a bit if someone wants to join me. Went to the Apollo door yesterday and it was a super sad feeling lol, no space, no one sold a single ticket, but 5-6 people made it in once some VIPs didn't show up... there was +100 people waiting and a boy who cried while we were waiting to convince his father to stay until the end to try to get in. It's not her fault since for sure, in her Vegas contract it's said that she cannot sell tickets for any other show, only private acts for companies, but damn, it felt so weird at the same time to see all that people entering and half of them not giving a ****/as if they were just going to see a movie.

moonboywow
15 hours ago, PinkPop said:

I honestly love how 'lady' and 'gaga' are two sides of herself that she has always expressed. Even now, 11 years into her commercial career.

Reminds of red velvet. They have a red side and a velvet side. Lol. I agree on that though. 

MaryJaneHolland
14 hours ago, MrHappy said:

When I said Those boots gives me lg6 vibes no ones belive in me so what u gonna say now

She wears those shoes all the time sis :poot:

Elizabeth

ghjshghfdoslb as if I saw these pics on Twitter but just scrolled right past because I thought they were old candids from years ago :emma:

MrHappy
6 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She wears those shoes all the time sis :poot:

I tought these shoes that she wore opening of Hous of Gaga

Fee Dee
11 hours ago, mezzanine said:

Thanks a lot! I'm visiting from Spain for pride, maybe I'll try to go for a bit if someone wants to join me. Went to the Apollo door yesterday and it was a super sad feeling lol, no space, no one sold a single ticket, but 5-6 people made it in once some VIPs didn't show up... there was +100 people waiting and a boy who cried while we were waiting to convince his father to stay until the end to try to get in. It's not her fault since for sure, in her Vegas contract it's said that she cannot sell tickets for any other show, only private acts for companies, but damn, it felt so weird at the same time to see all that people entering and half of them not giving a ****/as if they were just going to see a movie.

There is so much to do in the city. Don't try and spend your time to catch sis, go forth and explore!

Archived