Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

I just rewatched Gaga's Halftime Show...

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

ryansamonster

I remember watching this live... singing and clapping and cheering along the way. What a great night to be a Little Monster. So proud of this woman!! 

And it still slays.

Miel

I remember watching the game in college, and we were all so blown away by this performance.

It even made up for the throwaway in the final quarter. "Gaga won the SuperBowl" made me feel so much better haha

3 points in and ready for more

Here in the Philippines, it was live streamed in a morning show in a big tv network. They really know whats up! And the replay value of this halftime show! 

McYves

Not really my favorite Gaga performance, but I loved the Born This Way part. :golfclap:

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

not a french fry

It was the most iconic Super Bowl show ever, the choreo, the hair, the costumes, the vocals, I WOULDVE PUSHED SOMEONE OFF A CLIF TO BE THERE AND SEE IT LIVE! I watched it again last weekend and started bawling:messga:

edit: I died and gagged and loved that 3 second edge of glory 

social experiment gone wrong

sarahb

Catching that ball at the end still freaks me out :duck:

Like if she dropped it literally nothing else she did would've mattered, the only thing people would remember would be her dropping the ball  :rip:

Forever proud of this performance. Extra points because purple is my fav color so this costume is life, basically.

Archived