šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: Gaga with fuller or thin lips?

Smother Em Eh

Does Gaga look better with full or thin lips?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Gaga with...

• Fuller lips
    • Thin lips

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh
14 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

All of your pics are from different parts of the ARTPOP era and they don't make sense for being pics of full-lipped Gaga vs. natural-lipped Gaga. For example, some of the pics from your "FullĀ Lips" collection are from early ARTPOP, and some are from late ARTPOP just before the tour. And your "natural" pics are from in between. Makes no sense fam.

The best time to find pics of thicc lip injection Gagi is from 2012 and 2015.Ā 

Youā€™reĀ correct. I mentioned it in the post that they might not be the best pics.Ā They were pics from all over the place of the AP Era. I was kinda in a hurry so thatā€™s why itā€™s all over the place. And yeah I shouldā€™ve used those pics. They wouldā€™ve been better.Ā 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW

I think the ARTPOP Era lips were pretty balanced tbh. I like those but my faves are the 2012 ones

RAMROD

IDK, she looks pretty on both. :oprah:

Also, her ex-boyfriends may know more since they were the ones kissing those lips. :fan:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

NewUsername
28 minutes ago, Diamonster said:

I think you picked bad pictures for the full lips, they are the same as the thin lips one, full lips to me is this

That said, I prefer thin lips, I was so jealous of her lips when I was younger I'd legit have breakdowns over not having them like her, so her pumping stuff in them is beyond me

I had never seen that ASIB pic before!

FfFfFfFF

The ARTPOP era ones looked the best. They were presentĀ but not tooĀ much and it made her look youthful.

Antonio

Pretty bad examples for the full lips... but she looks better with full lips imo

š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž

AshIey

Thatā€™s thin to you?Ā :laughga:Ā When I think of thin lips I see Kylie pre- lipkit era lol.

Woohoo

thisĀ :flutter:

0r997kyjpmk21.jpg?width=521&auto=webp&s=

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

3 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

thisĀ :flutter:

0r997kyjpmk21.jpg?width=521&auto=webp&s=

Probably one of her best portrait photographs EVER

GypsyBabe

I miss her old lips. She had an adorable cupids bow. :flutter:

Now she can look very unnatural.Ā 

āšÆĶ›

JazzGa
1 hour ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Youā€™reĀ correct. I mentioned it in the post that they might not be the best pics.Ā They were pics from all over the place of the AP Era. I was kinda in a hurry so thatā€™s why itā€™s all over the place. And yeah I shouldā€™ve used those pics. They wouldā€™ve ļ»æbeen better.Ā 

Thanks, @MielĀ posted some good ones you could use in the OP.Ā 

My personal opinion is that I actually really love her 2015 high glam Epione face. I thought it was so sexy and fresh when it was first done, but her face did look somewhat frozen (it worked well for the AHS vampire era). It's relaxed a lot now. I'm really surprised how much her face returned to its natural shape.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

Archived