Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Twitter is debating if Michael Kors is 'tacky' or 'luxury'

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, Joshuaaaa said:

TACKY !!! MK things have always been really tacky to me, i just don't get the hype.

Cool?

River

Nouveau riche in a nutshell..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Diamonster
22 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

People get so caught up in their struggle to reflect a high status on their social media that they only care about how a product reflects on them and not how good or bad the product is in itself.

Honestly! I hate how social media has turned so much into this, just wearing brands and appearing rich, like buy things cuz you like them not cuz you wanna post a picture on social media about it.

The Fame

I don't know if I'd call it 'luxury', but it's not tacky. It's a higher end fashion designer that is still within a reasonable price range, and if someone enjoys their products then more power to them! :grr:

uo111

If you start a business and price your product at a mid point range, but aren’t selling, raise your price. Then people will think it’s better because it cost more (even though it’s the same product) and your sales will increase.

This concept has been shown over and over, because consumers are ****ing idiots.

JusKeepBreathin

It's cute for a sports day. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ChromeAngel

Soccer moms in my area LIVE AND BREATHE Michael Kors. If you don’t own one you don’t matter. And that’s why it’s tacky to me. These are people who don’t know anything about fashion- they’re just buying the most expensive bag you can get at the local hick department store 

Makes me laugh bcs recently my 1$ bag's handle broke while I was walking and I just thought damn I need to buy another 5 buck bag to replace this one :selena:  Give me a MK anyday (for free)

Archived