Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish objectified after wearing tank top

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

theahsfan
21 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

He is 20 and he’ll turn 21 in August.

Billie is 17 and in most places is over the age of consent, plus she's definitely mature and fully developed, she's pretty much an adult already

Not saying I'm attracted to her and even if I was it would be fine because I'm 18, but she's not exactly an immature child

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Yes, some choose. 

Not all women are forced into things like that. I know plenty who choose to dress how they do based on their religious convictions. 

You see, if your religious convictions formed in a society where they are prescribed your free choice could be an illusion.

Morphine Prince
36 minutes ago, trueann said:

You see, if your religious convictions formed in a society where they are prescribed your free choice could be an illusion.

And you see, women can recognize that and still choose to do X thing. 

So it COULD be a choice. 

Women aren’t idiots who aren’t capable of choosing for themselves. 

"And you see, women can recognize that and still choose to do X thing. "

Depends of country. Sharia law, etc

Morphine Prince
Just now, trueann said:

Depends of country. Sharia law, etc

Obviously. But saying all women don’t have a choice is incorrect. 

Fresco
6 hours ago, Hanavel said:

WTF 

GIRLS NOW WE WEAR TOPS FOR PUBLICITY 

LMAO

This is not Billie's fan site. I am not a fan of her music, lyrics, vocals, stage costumes, and lack of choreography. 

I am a fan of Lady Gaga, and this is her fan site. LG is an adult sexually aware woman. She wears form fitting costumes on stage and sometimes in real life. She is queen of the garden panty, and wore fireworks at the end of her bra onstage. The artist that I am a fan of does not hide her natural human shape behind baggy clothes, and is not ashamed of having woman's b00bs. Woman's b00bs are an asset in the music industry, so hiding them is a niche concept.

Billie wore clothing that she herself said  she would not wear, because she  portrays an asexual 17 year old child. She may be an asexual 25 year old child someday. Or maybe she is experimenting with a different style. We don't know. But I am not here on a Lady Gaga fansite, to be a fan of a 17 year old woman child that hides her b00bs for whatever reason. 

Every woman has b00bs, and so does every man technically.  Nothing to be ashamed of. Billie was homeschooled, so she probably doesn't have a clue how real people in the real world talk or think about other people's bodies as gossip. Mostly not even in a sexual way. I do fully agree with dress codes for work and school however.

Morphine Prince
16 minutes ago, Sky Juil said:

This is not Billie's fan site. I am not a fan of her music, lyrics, vocals, stage costumes, and lack of choreography. 

I am a fan of Lady Gaga, and this is her fan site. LG is an adult sexually aware woman. She wears form fitting costumes on stage and sometimes in real life. She is queen of the garden panty, and wore fireworks at the end of her bra onstage. The artist that I am a fan of does not hide her natural human shape behind baggy clothes, and is not ashamed of having woman's b00bs. Woman's b00bs are an asset in the music industry, so hiding them is a niche concept.

Billie wore clothing that she herself said  she would not wear, because she  portrays an asexual 17 year old child. She may be an asexual 25 year old child someday. Or maybe she is experimenting with a different style. We don't know. But I am not here on a Lady Gaga fansite, to be a fan of a 17 year old woman child that hides her b00bs for whatever reason. 

Every woman has b00bs, and so does every man technically.  Nothing to be ashamed of. Billie was homeschooled, so she probably doesn't have a clue how real people in the real world talk or think about other people's bodies as gossip. Mostly not even in a sexual way. I do fully agree with dress codes for work and school however.

I- 

or maybe.... it’s her choice 

*gasp* 

all the extra commentary, and for what? 

6 hours ago, StreamDelicate said:

Reminder that Shawn is 20 and does photoshoots in his undies while Billie is 17 (aka NOT legal in all states) and goes out of her way to cover up. I don't even like Billie, but that point is ridiculous

Yeah and talking about how she's a bad guy and how she's got bruises on her knees because she sucked some man's ****

Morphine Prince
2 hours ago, Salome said:

Yeah and talking about how she's a bad guy and how she's got bruises on her knees because she sucked some man's ****

That line is ironic. Next.

Oriane
On 6/24/2019 at 10:46 PM, Morphine Prince said:

This is a great point. 

Also why some women in certain religions choose to cover up. 

16 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Yeah they do, it’s not because a small percent are forced that they all are now go away with your islamophobia.

16 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Yes, some choose. 

Not all women are forced into things like that. I know plenty who choose to dress how they do based on their religious convictions. 

The thing I find disturbing is how some women in western countries choose to wear it while women in other countries were or are still forced to wear it. I can't find a similar example right now but I would find it weird to wear something that was associated with oppression, unless it's for the opposite purpose, which is not in this case.

I also find it interesting to talk about "choice". After all, is there anything that we completely choose to do and that is not influenced by society (whether you're following it or going against it) ? You could also say that some people choose to have plastic surgery but would they do it if society didn't tell them that their body was ugly ? This is a whole other subject and I could talk about this for hours.

I find it too bad too to feel forced to cover yourself and not wear clothes you like because of this. We should push the boundaries and force others to change their opinion. Not that I condemn Billie or anyone who does that, of course, I often find myself in these situations and I understand it too well.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

The Child
2 hours ago, Oriane said:

The thing I find disturbing is how some women in western countries choose to wear it while women in other countries were or are still forced to wear it. I can't find a similar example right now but I would find it weird to wear something that was associated with oppression, unless it's for the opposite purpose, which is not in this case.

I also find it interesting to talk about "choice". After all, is there anything that we completely choose to do and that is not influenced by society (whether you're following it or going against it) ? You could also say that some people choose to have plastic surgery but would they do it if society didn't tell them that their body was ugly ? This is a whole other subject and I could talk about this for hours.

I find it too bad too to feel forced to cover yourself and not wear clothes you like because of this. We should push the boundaries and force others to change their opinion. Not that I condemn Billie or anyone who does that, of course, I often find myself in these situations and I understand it too well.

Lmao that is so wrong. My sister wears the hijab and she is not going to take it off because others are forced to wear it.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Morphine Prince
5 hours ago, Oriane said:

I mean if you want to go that route... you can argue people who think covering up is oppression are FORCING women to not be able to do it.... which is another form of oppression. 

We have choices (I believe), of course not in all circumstances. But they exist. 

Oriane
4 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I mean if you want to go that route... you can argue people who think covering up is oppression are FORCING women to not be able to do it.... which is another form of oppression. 

We have choices (I believe), of course not in all circumstances. But they exist. 

Yes, it's the whole irony of society. The problem is that everything carries some meaning to a certain extent and everything has to fit people's standards... If you're dressed "too short", it's your choice to expect comments. If you're covering up, you're a prude.

The thing is that everything we do is probably influenced, even in a small and unconscious way, by others. Obviously we have choices, there are a lot of things that we do that nobody technically forces us to do. Some theories even say that we don't have any free will (and there's determinism which takes things to a whole other level. In any case, if society and our environment are forging us and leading us to make the choices we make, I find this concept both interesting and scary.

7 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Lmao that is so wrong. My sister wears the hijab and she is not going to take it off because others are forced to wear it.

And it's her choice (to the extent I was talking about earlier). If she's fine with it knowing the situation for other women. I'm trying to think about how it would feel for them, knowing that others choose to do it, without being forced like them. We can't know obviously, as this is such a different society from ours and I can't imagine what it is to even grow up in a society that directly oppresses you. But I'm trying to take it into consideration.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Akiki
On 6/24/2019 at 8:51 PM, SpookyKid said:

She can wear watever the **** she wants, you sound like these rape apologizers "she was wearing a short skirt,she was looking for it" . NO

Sadly, celebs are people with influence and public exposition. Tbh, this is not outlandish. People talk. It was dumb from her to say "I wear baggy clothes so nobody can have an opinion"... well. People still have fantasies with nuns, burkas or wtv. 

Archived