Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish objectified after wearing tank top

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

SpookyKid
5 minutes ago, Sky Juil said:

She wore a semi-transparent white tank top that clearly shows a black bra underneath. That's bound to generate a few comments. Sorry, not sorry. 

If she's under 18, then her guardian allowed her to dress like that.

She can wear watever the **** she wants, you sound like these rape apologizers "she was wearing a short skirt,she was looking for it" . NO

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

I don't think anyone is surprised it happened. It's just so interesting to see the phenomenon play out. She's literally worn baggy clothing for so long and the INSTANT she doesn't everyone is talking about her body. Proving a point. 

She's one of the least sexualized celebrities because of the clothes she wears. 

JusKeepBreathin

She's underage. Freaking predator.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

geopang

I mean, when all you wear is baggy clothes and then suddenly you put on a tank top, people are going to notice... nothing surprising here

Pacify Him

It’s hot in the summer, and men are becoming creeps? What’s new?

I’m getting on your nerves

Miel

It's a large, large, and very globally systemic issue.

This reminds me of that horrific "countdown clock" that they had for Emma Watson, if I remember correctly? It was like a minor phenomenon that people were literally waiting for the moment she turned 18, for... for what, exactly? It was really, really creepy, and obviously an explicit statement that she was sexualized way before she was an adult.

Similar arguments are revolving around Millie Bobby Brown, less in the context of her being sexualizing but more so how her image has been trying to portray her as older and more done-up since she was, like, 13.

Like, there are many ways you can compliment somebody (especially a child) that doesn't have to descend into anything overtly sexual. 

3 points in and ready for more

Fresco
20 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

She can wear watever the **** she wants, you sound like these rape apologizers "she was wearing a short skirt,she was looking for it" . NO

No-one was raped. I'm not a rape apologizer. People used their freedom of speech, as did I. She stands on a public stage, comments will be made. That's her choice, with approval of her guardian.

SpookyKid
Just now, Sky Juil said:

No-one was raped. I'm not a rape apologizer. People used their freedom of speech, as did I. She stands on a public stage, comments will be made. That's her choice, with approval of her guardian.

Didn't say you were a pare apologizer, I said you sounded like one. Freedom of speech isn't about talking about HOW SEXY IS AN UNDERAGE GIRL

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Fresco
1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

Didn't say you were a pare apologizer, I said you sounded like one. Freedom of speech isn't about talking about HOW SEXY IS AN UNDERAGE GIRL

The comment we are talking about is Billie eyelash is thick. That's not necessarily even sexualized. I didn't read the article, maybe there was more. But thick isn't even sexualized. Stop yelling.

theahsfan

Okay? That's just what happens when you're a celebrity. You thirsty **** objectify Shawn all the time 

HotLikeMexico

I said this in the other thread about these photos. I think it’s bullshit that people are sexualizing her for what she’s wearing. 

Doncho

Its really sad that she wears baggy clothes just for that. Some people are really stupid, they should leave her alone. But she is famous and we know how it is... the sad price of being a celebrity ;(

Oriane

The comments here... If only these types of comments were only towards celebrities... Don't you understand every woman gets these comments ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

McYves
16 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Okay? That's just what happens when you're a celebrity. You thirsty **** objectify Shawn all the time 

THIS.

:golfclap:

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Archived