💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish objectified after wearing tank top

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Biggest Fan

I mean we gays love to sexualized other hunks & for example Maluma or shawn mendes

Straight man also want to fantasized about women so yeah 

thats why stripers exists and table-dances 

we are all horny so just try to have morals and be respectful

🤖

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fresco
15 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Why? Why can't she wear whatever the **** she wants? Why should she expect to get comments for dressing slightly more casual? "Thick" is a direct reference to her body, which in turn is objectifying her and is definitely sexual. 

Making a comment about someone else's body is not automatically sexual, definitely not.  It is an observation.   You said why can't she wear whatever she wants?   she can wear whatever her guardian allows her to wear. Random people are allowed to have opinions also.  She has chosen to be an on-stage performer. People are going to talk about things other than her vocals. Her pr people are probably happy that people are talking about her at all.

And this is probably just a publicity stunt to get people talking about her anyway.

Hanavel
4 hours ago, Sky Juil said:

Making a comment about someone else's body is not automatically sexual, definitely not.  It is an observation.   You said why can't she wear whatever she wants?   she can wear whatever her guardian allows her to wear. Random people are allowed to have opinions also.  She has chosen to be an on-stage performer. People are going to talk about things other than her vocals. Her pr people are probably happy that people are talking about her at all.

And this is probably just a publicity stunt to get people talking about her anyway.

WTF 

GIRLS NOW WE WEAR TOPS FOR PUBLICITY 

LMAO

12 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

This is a great point. 

Also why some women in certain religions choose to cover up. 

Choooose, yeeah

Andreu
13 hours ago, theahsfan said:

You thirsty **** objectify Shawn all the time 

points were made here

sipthistea

Yet I've seen many of you objectify Shawn Mendes, even before he turned 18 yo. :excuseu:

Talking about double standards :laughga:

StreamDelicate

Reminder that Shawn is 20 and does photoshoots in his undies while Billie is 17 (aka NOT legal in all states) and goes out of her way to cover up. I don't even like Billie, but that point is ridiculous

Luke78619
5 hours ago, Sky Juil said:

Stop with this. No-one was raped. I would never argue that someone should be assaulted because of their clothes. Get a brain cell. I said that a celebrity in the public arena should expect to get comments when they wear a semi-transparent white shirt over a black bra that is clearly visible through the white shirt. 

This is probably just a publicity stunt anyway. You know how the industry thinks all press is good press. You're talking about her right now because of her tight white shirt. And a post that called her thick, which isn't even sexual.

Her guardian needs to keep her wardrobe in check if this wasn't just an industry pr stunt.

Just because she’s a celebrity doesn’t mean it’s okay for these things to happen to her

The whole point is that society needs to change their attitude, NOT the artist having to wear baggy clothes if they don’t wanna be sexualised 

Your advice to her or any celebrity would be to wear baggy clothes that cover all? :wtfga: imagine having to do that 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Born To Slay

How unfortunate that pic was made public, I saw it and had a feeling she wouldn’t appreciate the attention cause as a Stan, I know how she feels about that type of thing. 

JazzGa
16 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

You guys say this and then do the same **** to Gaga so...

Yeah but it's not the same. It's not a problem to ogle over a person's breasts, if that person is comfortable with it. Many people even enjoy showing off their breasts and getting raunchy compliments on them. I feel like Gaga and many other rappers and popstars are that kind of girl. But Billie is not, and has stated clearly that she does not want that, so that's why it feels so slimy when it's done to Billie.

Edit: Also a gay teeen commenting "YASSSS serving FULL CUPS MAWMA slay me wit dem tiddies!!" is not nearly as threatening as a grown-ass straight man commenting "I'd f*ck the sh*t out of those" 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

The Child
18 hours ago, Sky Juil said:

She wore a semi-transparent white tank top that clearly shows a black bra underneath. That's bound to generate a few comments. Sorry, not sorry. 

If she's under 18, then her guardian allowed her to dress like that.

Oh shut up.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
18 hours ago, theahsfan said:

Okay? That's just what happens when you're a celebrity. You thirsty **** objectify Shawn all the time 

He is 20 and he’ll turn 21 in August.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
4 hours ago, sipthistea said:

Yet I've seen many of you objectify Shawn Mendes, even before he turned 18 yo. :excuseu:

Talking about double standards :laughga:

I’m the same age as Shawn so I always felt fine thirsting over him :selena:

The Child
4 hours ago, trueann said:

Choooose, yeeah

Yeah they do, it’s not because a small percent are forced that they all are now go away with your islamophobia.

Morphine Prince
4 hours ago, trueann said:

Choooose, yeeah

Yes, some choose. 

Not all women are forced into things like that. I know plenty who choose to dress how they do based on their religious convictions. 

Archived