💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish objectified after wearing tank top

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince
10 minutes ago, Oriane said:

The comments here... If only these types of comments were only towards celebrities... Don't you understand every woman gets these comments ?

This is a great point. 

Also why some women in certain religions choose to cover up. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Okay? That's just what happens when you're a celebrity. You thirsty **** objectify Shawn all the time 

This

People are creating speculations about Shawn's sexuality and  this site goes crazy every time he has a new photo in underwear but when other people do this to a woman it's suddenly unacceptable...

JazzGa

Just goes to show that it truly does not matter what a woman wears, she will be objectified regardless. Wearing clothes that completely conceal the body (like Billie does, and like women in conservative cultures are forced to do) just makes any tiny tiny glimpse of body even more heavily objectified.  Unfortunately, making the statement that she wants no one to see her body undoubtedly will have the opposite effect and drive desire to see something. It's not her fault or anything, just the sh*tty way people are.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

JoeMo

It’s the narcissistic, image obsessed, selfie taking Instagram crazy culture that we are living in right now. Body image has never been such a problem and it’s only getting worse.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

BlingNotTheMusic
8 hours ago, Sky Juil said:

She wore a semi-transparent white tank top that clearly shows a black bra underneath. That's bound to generate a few comments. Sorry, not sorry. 

If she's under 18, then her guardian allowed her to dress like that.

I bet you argue that some rape victims are "asking for it" by wearing revealing clothing huh? If not, you sound like it. 

Werk
7 hours ago, Miel said:

This reminds me of that horrific "countdown clock" that they had for Emma Watson,

"Emma said: "I remember on my 18th birthday I came out of my birthday party and photographers laid down on the pavement and took photographs up my skirt, which were then published on the front of the English tabloid [newspapers] the next morning. If they had published the photographs 24 hours earlier they would have been illegal, but because I had just turned 18 they were legal."  

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/entertainment/news/a41853/what-the-paps-did-to-emma-watson-on-her-18th-birthday-is-so-gross/

:saladga:

BUtterfield 8

She wore a semi-transparent white tank top that clearly shows a black bra underneath. That's bound to generate a few comments. Sorry, not sorry. 

the amount of wrong in this post

lord

Fresco
6 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

I bet you argue that some rape victims are "asking for it" by wearing revealing clothing huh? If not, you sound like it. 

Stop with this. No-one was raped. I would never argue that someone should be assaulted because of their clothes. Get a brain cell. I said that a celebrity in the public arena should expect to get comments when they wear a semi-transparent white shirt over a black bra that is clearly visible through the white shirt. 

This is probably just a publicity stunt anyway. You know how the industry thinks all press is good press. You're talking about her right now because of her tight white shirt. And a post that called her thick, which isn't even sexual.

Her guardian needs to keep her wardrobe in check if this wasn't just an industry pr stunt.

Fresco
9 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

the amount of wrong in this post

lord

Like this wasn't just a publicity stunt dreamed up by someone in the industry to get people talking. She wore a tight white semi-transparent shirt over a black bra that was clearly visible under the shirt. someone saw it because she is a celebrity and tweeted that she is thick. It's not even that serious, nor sexual.  She is a woman with b00bs. She was born with b00bs. It's nothing to be ashamed of, being a woman with b00bs. Get a clue about how the industry works and purposefully sensationalizes this stuff.

BlingNotTheMusic
9 minutes ago, Sky Juil said:

Stop with this. No-one was raped. I would never argue that someone should be assaulted because of their clothes. Get a brain cell. I said that a celebrity in the public arena should expect to get comments when they wear a semi-transparent white shirt over a black bra that is clearly visible through the white shirt. 

This is probably just a publicity stunt anyway. You know how the industry thinks all press is good press. You're talking about her right now because of her tight white shirt. And a post that called her thick, which isn't even sexual.

Her guardian needs to keep her wardrobe in check if this wasn't just an industry pr stunt.

Why? Why can't she wear whatever the **** she wants? Why should she expect to get comments for dressing slightly more casual? "Thick" is a direct reference to her body, which in turn is objectifying her and is definitely sexual. 

Kattys

Excuse me what the hell?????????

Anveeroy

And again Men are talking about Women’s choices and clothes. Get a life, boys! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived