Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lizzo- Truth Hurts (BET Awards)

DitaDolla

Featured Posts

DitaDolla

Take a look at the KILLER PERFORMANCE Lizzo served at the BET awards!

She literally owned the stage:applause:

nodandsmile

Would not be a Lizzo performance without the flute and the "BIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH"  :tony:

Could not be happier about somebody blowing up  :excited:

lifeasgeorge

Honestly she deserves to be #1 over Lil Nas, Katy, Taylor, Ed Sheeran etc.  and that's the tea :oops:

She's so charismatic and you can see how much she loves to perform, hoping she can at least get a top 10. 

Stream Truth Hurts and Juice:

live and let live

AlexanderMagno

One of the best black artists out there indeed. Cuz I Love You is a great great album, only a few steps from brilliance.

But I need to be in the mood, her music is so damn aggressive :emma: she doesn't catch a breath. To much sometimes. Either way, I hope her the best and that her music continues to evolve.

This performance was great!

053Timo
22 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

Honestly she deserves to be #1 over Lil Nas, Katy, Taylor, Ed Sheeran etc.  and that's the tea :oops:

She's so charismatic and you can see how much she loves to perform, hoping she can at least get a top 10. 

Stream Truth Hurts and Juice:

Unfortunately these are the only two good songs. Her other songs aren’t that “poppy” :(

nikola

She is that BITCH.... SLAAAY

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Allan

She brough back many elements from pop performances that were lost in those newer generations, most importantly stage presence and the feeling that she's actually enjoying the song, the performance and being there.

simbiosis

This performance was amazing. 

This is also the second time at least she pays homage to Madonna. First it was the video for Juice, where  she channel's Madonna's infamous 1994 appearance on Late Show with David Letterman:

Now in this performance, she pays homage to Madonna's Like A Virgin performance at the first MTV Video Music Awards in 1984:

Love her. :heart: And love that she's such a big Madonna stan! 

Archived