💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop Being Impatient

Musicisfreedom

Featured Posts

Musicisfreedom

I see so many fans complaining and whining about LG6 taking so long to create, and it really bothers me. Yes, I want LG6 as bad as the rest of you, because I'm sure it will be fabulous. But she has a whole catalogue of music, as well as having just released a soundtrack less than a year ago. This is exactly what's wrong with the music industry - people expect things and expect them quickly. As an artist myself, I can say, it takes as long as it takes to create an album you are truly proud of and love with all of your heart. There is no amount of time that is "ridiculous" if the creative juices aren't flowing right, or maybe you don't feel inspired by the same things anymore, so you shift direction. It's how an artist works. Gaga is not a commercial machine to just make hits. You all need to seriously consider this. And I say this with love, because I know most of you mean well... But if you really feel that impatient for Gaga's next album, go out and do something. Maybe, discover new music of genres you've never explored? But let's stop being so greedy and impatient. We JUST got A Star Is Born soundtrack in October. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

I think its all the teasing and rumors that are making people impatient and thirsty. 

I, for one, am wicked excited for LG6, but don't mind spinning the masterpiece that is ASIB for a few more months. :legend:

⚯͛

CautiousLurker

I agree, BUT consider this:

It has been scientifically proven that a year without new Gaga music is like 28 years in human years
giphy.gif

As lovely as ASIB was, studies have shown that it just doesn't scratch the same itch... scientifically speaking

THEREFORE, LITERALLY

tenor.gif?itemid=5372593

Now I've been as patient as any one of my subs waiting to be allowed to cum, but THERE ARE LIMITS 

I rest my case :crossed:

ELECTROHEART

I agree with ya

937-EB210-854-C-45-A7-B943-700442-E72500

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

TheSlash

I would agree with you, if Gaga and the supposed-to-be producers didn't tease us since the end of 2017 over and over again. This all had its sad peak in August when she released these pics from Linnetz photoshoot and then not even talking a tiny bit about it :madge: 

Ew, David!

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I would agree with you, if Gaga and the supposed-to-be producers didn't tease us since the end of 2017 over and over again. This all had its sad peak in August when she released these pics from Linnetz photoshoot and then not even talking a tiny bit about it :madge: 

Are those pictures even related to LG6?

Musicisfreedom
4 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Dude chill out, everyday someone makes a thread like this.

Just like everyday there's threads about how long she's taking :deadbanana:

Bitch I'm Madonna

TheSlash
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I think that's the problem. We thought they were back then, but they're presumably not :selena:  :vegas: 

Ew, David!

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Nope. People just jump to conclusions and then get mad when it doesn't go their way :nooo:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Tyler1992

I’m happy that Gaga is given leniency for her deadlines. Otherwise she would release with subpar results. Quality over quantity.  

Didymus

Gaga can do whatever she wants, I don't mind waiting at all. But I do agree with the people who are frustrated that a simple explanation or heads up can do wonders.

Then again, most of the "rumors" are usually imagined to be hints by the fans themselves :chica: So I don't know. Part of me thinks: karma. If you spent that much time building up a dedicated (to the point of delirious) fanbase that worshipped you and thought of you as a best friend slash personal savior, then you can't just back out of that suddenly because you have a mansion and you figured out that life off the road was actually more fun :rip: I mean, you can, but then this is the result and that's not entirely the fans' fault imo :madge:

2School4Cool

Honestly I like seeing her take her time, because it means she’s not just rushing something out to satisfy people. However long it takes, oh well, I’m excited to hear it when it does come. You can’t rush a project and still be fully passionate about it. Look at someone like Bruno Mars, for example, or Adele. They take a a long time in between albums but when they do finally give fans new music, you know they put their whole heart into creating something that inspires them and they’re passionate about. Gaga’s the same way. She won’t do something she’s not passionate about, so all we can do is sit back and trust that she’ll deliver when she feels the time is right. Until then, she’s got a decade’s worth of music to hold us over.

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
25 minutes ago, Didymus said:

If you spent that much time building up a dedicated (to the point of delirious) fanbase that worshipped you and thought of you as a best friend slash personal savior, then you can't just back out of that suddenly because you have a mansion and you figured out that life off the road was actually more fun :rip: I mean, you can, but then this is the result and that's not entirely the fans' fault imo :madge:

Well, in my humble opinion, just because you’ve created a fan base that you feel close to you doesn’t mean you aren’t a person like anyone else. I wouldn’t say she’s backed out of anything, and even if she has, she’s allowed to. Just because she’s a pop star doesn’t mean she owes anyone anything or that she isn’t allowed to have a private life of her own. I think back to Five Foot Two, when she talked about how it feels like with each career milestone she’s lost someone important in her life. Plus, seeing how much she was struggling (and I’m sure still is) with her fibromyalgia, and seeing her break down in tears because of all the things she’s going through. And on top of all of that, she has the weight of millions of fans pressuring her to do what they want her to. If she’s backed off from a project it’s not because she has a mansion and decided life off the road is more fun. In reality, I’m sure she’s working on perfecting LG6 as we speak. But regardless, she’s always supported us, we at the very least should give her the freedom to do what she wants when she wants, especially when she’s making something for us. Like I said, that’s just my opinion, and we’re all entitled to have our own views :). You do make some points in your post I really agree with though!

See The Best In Everyone

Archived