💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop Being Impatient

Musicisfreedom

Featured Posts

Musicisfreedom
2 hours ago, Suspiria said:

I don't know what you mean "take it out on Gaga" lol. As if any of us actually have contact with her.

The only thing she'll see is people begging for LG6 in her ig comments. And if she didn't want that then she'd have said something.

It doesn't matter if she'll see it or not. Saying harsh things about somebody because of your own expectations is not okay, not cute, and not funny. I've seen fans be pretty ridiculous over her not dropping a single when they assumed. It's just dumb, and she doesn't deserve it even if she doesn't see it

Bitch I'm Madonna

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Musicisfreedom
1 hour ago, gagapoppy said:

I’m tired of waiting though. I had to wait for Marina for almost 3years + Melanie Martinez for 3 also.

tenor.gif?itemid=14104196

Madonna released Rebel Heart in March 2015 and then Madame X in June 2019. So sit yo ass down and be patient 

Bitch I'm Madonna

gypsy101
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

Rihanna may have hits but she has a quality issue in general, sure she churned out hits but let’s be real out of the 50 too 40 hits she’s had, only about 10 of them are good quality pop and rememberable. Her albums also have major quality and filler issues and until the last few years she’s been a label controlled cash cow when it came to making her own music, there’s a reason she has writing camps to make her hits, even her forthcoming album she’s clearly not interested in as it’s been reported before she’s hiring writing camps like she did with ANTi again so she can focus on her beauty line. 

Theres also the sense of whether or not she’ll be successful when she comes back since she’s not coming back with pop music this time around.

hard disagree on only 10 of her hits are memorable. 30 of them are top 10 and 14 are #1.

imo her greatest hits: Pon De Replay, SOS, Unfaithful, Umbrella, Don’t Stop the Music, Disturbia, Live Your Life, Take a Bow, Rude Boy, Love the Way You Lie, Only Girl in the World. What’s My Name, S&M, We Found Love, Where Have You Been, Diamonds, Stay, Monster, FourFiveSeconds, Work, This is What You Came For and Wild Thoughts.

hell, if i were her what i would have done during this extended break from music is release a greatest hits album (and maybe add a song or two) but for some reason the last decade or so these seem to not be very popular (some other artists like Taylor, Beyoncé and Gaga i think should release one too)

i personally also disagree with the idea that she her albums aren’t quality themselves, i really think that from Good Girl Gone Bad on her albums are usually pretty great albums. she’s not seen as an album artist but you’re right that for a long time she didn’t have much if any creative control.

i look forward to anything she may give us in the future but you’re right that she may not be interested which i think is a shame

giskardsb
13 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

But you cant blame people who are impatient for LG6 though. like almost everyone that's allegedly involved in lg6 cant stop teasing about it  like bloodpop and his peers. but yeah we gotta be patient. the time will eventually come.

There have been what, maybe 10 max mentions of lg6 over two years and like one from Gaga? Hardly   seems like a massive overload of hype. 

Donna Noble

Oh sis I'm waiting, I have aaalllll the time in the world...

tenor.gif?itemid=9499290 tenor.gif?itemid=9613337source.gif

Government Hooker-eh

gagzus
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

hard disagree on only 10 of her hits are memorable. 30 of them are top 10 and 14 are #1.

imo her greatest hits: Pon De Replay, SOS, Unfaithful, Umbrella, Don’t Stop the Music, Disturbia, Live Your Life, Take a Bow, Rude Boy, Love the Way You Lie, Only Girl in the World. What’s My Name, S&M, We Found Love, Where Have You Been, Diamonds, Stay, Monster, FourFiveSeconds, Work, This is What You Came For and Wild Thoughts.

hell, if i were her what i would have done during this extended break from music is release a greatest hits album (and maybe add a song or two) but for some reason the last decade or so these seem to not be very popular (some other artists like Taylor, Beyoncé and Gaga i think should release one too)

i personally also disagree with the idea that she her albums aren’t quality themselves, i really think that from Good Girl Gone Bad on her albums are usually pretty great albums. she’s not seen as an album artist but you’re right that for a long time she didn’t have much if any creative control.

i look forward to anything she may give us in the future but you’re right that she may not be interested which i think is a shame

they may be her greatest hits but think of how many of them will get radio airplay and played in clubs in 2019 for instance. Only Girl, PDR, SOS, Umbrella, Rude Boy, Disturbia, S&M, WFL and Work are the only ones i've ever personally heard even up and down the country in different clubs or bars with Rude Boy, S&M, Umbrella, Work and PDR being the most played in that order. Many of her hits are forgettable honestly and i still stand by her albums being of average and below average quality collectively. ANTi was her first album i felt actually felt like an album.

Also nobody has done GH albums now that spotify exists, they're irrelevant now since they all have "This is:" playlists which act like their greatest hits collections and streaming is the juggernaut and future of music, so much so i see us no longer selling music anymore after a certain point but instead everyone has to pay monthly fees for streaming services.

And yeah, I'm sure she'll pop out a few quick hits here and there once her Reggae album doesn't do that well (which lbr it won't) because when ANTi was doing poorly that's when she jumped onto features like Wild Thoughts and TIWYCF probably because her label wanted to keep her out there. Yes, I know LOTB did well on the hot 100 but universally across the world and the music industry per country ANTi was her weakest era in terms of ACTUAL sales - not pre-bought ones and commercial appeal. 

But keeping this Gaga related; Gaga's coming off her biggest peak critically and commercially for a long time so i'm not surprised she's taking her time because she probably realises she has the potential to release her most successful album ever. She could finally crack a high 80-low 90 meta score and have another future diamond selling album on her hands if she plays her cards right.

And finally, yeah i believe Rih is fully uninterested in music at all now, i think she wants to be a mogul now with her FENTY brand since they're venturing into everything now. So i doubt her next era will be that good since she'll probably barely promote and probably won't even tour it i think. But who knows I do like being surprised.

Charles Manson
24 minutes ago, gagzus said:

blablabla.

U make no sense, just look at her spotify streams, all of her singles reached over 100 millions streams even random songs from 2005, rih is the female artist with the biggest number of songs that reached 100 000 000 streams, if that isn't remembered idk what is

Charles Manson
3 hours ago, gagzus said:

sure she churned out hits but let’s be real out of the 50 too 40 hits she’s had, only about 10 of them are good quality pop and rememberable

WELL that's still more than Gaga, what remembered songs does Gaga have? Poker Face, Bad Romance, Shallow and Born This Way, that's all 

Musicisfreedom

Calm down everyone. Drink some champagne rose and relax. :reductive:

Bitch I'm Madonna

kakefinland
20 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

I agree, BUT consider this:

It has been scientifically proven that a year without new Gaga music is like 28 years in human years
giphy.gif

As lovely as ASIB was, studies have shown that it just doesn't scratch the same itch... scientifically speaking

THEREFORE, LITERALLY

tenor.gif?itemid=5372593

Now I've been as patient as any one of my subs waiting to be allowed to cum, but THERE ARE LIMITS 

I rest my case :crossed:

Yaaas daddy, love this flawless messaging and your kink reference. It's like the Lady say, "You got me wonderin' why why I like it rough why I like to wait to wait to cum...pletely hear your new single Mother Monster!!! 

CautiousLurker
4 hours ago, kakefinland said:

Yaaas daddy, love this flawless messaging and your kink reference. It's like the Lady say, "You got me wonderin' why why I like it rough why I like to wait to wait to cum...pletely hear your new single Mother Monster!!! 

Awww, what can I say - I can make a pretty persuasive argument when speaking from the heart :hor:

BlingNotTheMusic
18 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

tell that to someone like Rihanna who released 7 albums in 8 years and gave us bop after jam after smash (and about 50 top 40 hits along with it)

This to be quite honest. Gaga claims to write and be inspired everyday, yet we get nada. Even Bowie released numerous albums within the same year. Not to say that's realistic for her, but more often for sure. 

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust (June 16, 1972)

Aladdin Sane (April 13, 1973)

Pin Ups (October 19, 1973)

Diamond Dogs (May 24, 1974)

Young Americans (March 7, 1975)

Station To Station (January 23, 1976)

Low (January 14, 1977)

"Heroes" (October 14, 1977)

...the list goes on. And many of these are considered his greatest works. Obviously the music industry has changed A LOT since then, I'm just using it as an example since she idolizes him (rightfully so). 

Archived