💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop Being Impatient

Musicisfreedom

Featured Posts

SEXODUS

Thank you so much! It’s so kind and generous of you to tell us how we should feel about our own expectations. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Musicisfreedom
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

Sure Joanne:sure:

And I can't with all the people saying fans need to stop getting hyped. This is literally a Gaga fansite... it's not like she's giving us anything else right now, all we can do here is get excited for the next album.

If she posts weird pictures that are a TOTAL departure from her last era's aesthetics with no explanation whatsoever, of course fans are going to assume its for something new. If she starts a residency with nothing new to promote, it makes sense to think she might perform some new material by surprise. And if she disappears for a month before the met gala after changing her social media DPs to a mysterious new logo, it 100% makes sense for fans to think something is coming.

If she doesn't want us to expect anything then she should say nothing is coming.

Well, I'm not saying don't get hyped. I am saying don't be impatient when your hype leads to nothing. Don't take it out on Gaga

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom
9 minutes ago, SEXODUS said:

Thank you so much! It’s so kind and generous of you to tell us how we should feel about our own expectations. 

You're welcome:reductive:

Bitch I'm Madonna

JazzGa
7 hours ago, Didymus said:

Gaga can do whatever she wants, I don't mind waiting at all. But I do agree with the people who are frustrated that a simple explanation or heads up can do wonders.

Then again, most of the "rumors" are usually imagined to be hints by the fans themselves :chica: So I don't know. Part of me thinks: karma. If you spent that much time building up a dedicated (to the point of delirious) fanbase that worshipped you and thought of you as a best friend slash personal savior, then you can't just back out of that suddenly because you have a mansion and you figured out that life off the road was actually more fun :rip: I mean, you can, but then this is the result and that's not entirely the fans' fault imo :madge:

Our internet mom broke up with us :cryga: I was in denial until this comment, thanks for shooting straight as usual

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Musicisfreedom
1 hour ago, GhettoFabulous said:

THANK YOU :awkney::madge:

Like by now she should know how her fans are like “my fans think everything is cryptic” so why the hell do all that **** only to disappear again like? 

Its funny, that's why

Bitch I'm Madonna

GhettoFabulous
1 hour ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Its funny, that's why

It’s really not lol... you can act as unbothered and as edgy as you want but girl you don’t have to lie and act like it’s not annoying lol :awkney: like it creates **** like this..you wouldn’t have to make a thread like this if her ass just delivered and stopped blue balling for once lol :awkney:

Battle 4 Ur Life

yeah but you gotta understand it would have been a lot easier to endure this new music drought if she hadn't teased it like almost 3 years ago and then a few months ago again...and then Mark Ronson praises it and we all get more perched...

it's tough sis

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

MattyXoxo

i think it’s honestly...wait for it...Gaga’s fault. Instead of hinting like she used to, She teases with a tweet or series of photos and abandons it. 

Those Eli x Gaga photos with a certain posting schedule was a tease. She’s a pop star posting photos like that and not claiming what they are? Of course we are gonna assume it’s related to new music. I’m NOT mad at her, she’s doing it on purpose. She’s gonna tease and abandon and the final tease is gonna be right before the surprise release just like she said, it’s gonna be a surprise. of course we are gonna be crazy about it. 

Hades

Gaga's pregnancy surpassed the elephants' one. I believe in her though. Sis will push out a grammy-winner best pop vocal album.:lolly:

Smother Em Eh

I agree but all the rumors haven’t helped people when it comes to getting overhyped and impatient. I like to see her take her time on it tho, don’t want a rushed album. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Suspiria
3 hours ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Well, I'm not saying don't get hyped. I am saying don't be impatient when your hype leads to nothing. Don't take it out on Gaga

I don't know what you mean "take it out on Gaga" lol. As if any of us actually have contact with her.

The only thing she'll see is people begging for LG6 in her ig comments. And if she didn't want that then she'd have said something.

brucee

love, thanks and Yas. This is so well articulated. 

It's up to you to make your life great so that you don't wait for anybody to put some excitement in it. 

It's easy to say. Sometimes I miss Gaga and also I dream to see her sing jazz someday.... But No one should feel that it's the only important thing that is supposed to happen in ones life. 

hello hello baby.

AJRocketMan

It’s definitely her and her team’s fault for making random posts on social media that are totally unrelated to past projects; like the whole Twitter exchange with Boys Noize (“Lady Gaga spilled water all over my modular system ☠️“) and she posted those weird photos shot by Eli Russel Linnetz on Instagram in patterns of three and didn’t say anything on what they were about or what the intention of making those photos public was. Those were very obviously hinting at a new project, so it’s natural to assume they were intended for LG6. Also, if you watch the videos of her at the 2018 NYC Pride Parade where she’s standing outside of her car you can faintly hear what sounds like an electronic song come out of the speakers of the car, although it’s very faint. It sort of sounded like Boys Noize. I don’t know if that was her song or someone else’s, but if it was her own, then once again, she was hinting at her new project.

Yes, it is important for fans to be patient about new music, and to listen to other artists and explore different genres in the meantime. But her and her team’s in 2017 and 2018 teasing LG6 on social media are clearly the reason for the impatience on the fans’ part. I, for one, am no longer interested in LG6 anymore and am content with the music I’m currently listening to and the music I’m making on my own.

gagzus
6 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

tell that to someone like Rihanna who released 7 albums in 8 years and gave us bop after jam after smash (and about 50 top 40 hits along with it)

Rihanna may have hits but she has a quality issue in general, sure she churned out hits but let’s be real out of the 50 too 40 hits she’s had, only about 10 of them are good quality pop and rememberable. Her albums also have major quality and filler issues and until the last few years she’s been a label controlled cash cow when it came to making her own music, there’s a reason she has writing camps to make her hits, even her forthcoming album she’s clearly not interested in as it’s been reported before she’s hiring writing camps like she did with ANTi again so she can focus on her beauty line. 

Theres also the sense of whether or not she’ll be successful when she comes back since she’s not coming back with pop music this time around.

itsmebuddy

I’m tired of waiting though. I had to wait for Marina for almost 3years + Melanie Martinez for 3 also.

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

Archived