Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 lead in September, album in October

The13thNote

Featured Posts

The13thNote

Point 1: Notice a Pattern?

Since ARTPOP, Gaga has been a fan of consistently releasing in the autumn months. 

ARTPOP: November

Cheek to Cheek: October

Joanne: October 

A Star is Born: October

Point 2: The Pregnancy Pact

Gaga said in early March that she was already "pregnant with #LG6". If she knew that then and it would be taken literally based on 9 months....the latest the album could be released is early December....and considering she probably already knew she was pregnant with the project....it would yet again, like her past 4 releases, put the album at an October/November release time frame. 

Point 3: The Grammy Loophole

We been knew that A Star is Born was an even bigger slay than we could have even imagined. And if GoldDerby's assumptions are correct, perhaps the label just said "wait". Gaga really is a serious contender this year to not only be nominated (for the fourth fuggin time), but actually win. 

If Gaga were to release LG6 before this year's August 31st cutoff, it could split Grammy voters for her and cost her the AOTY win she has deserved for a long ass time. 

This might also suggest LG6 is that good of an album too....which brings me to...

Point 4: LG6 is Probably Gonna Be The Properly Promoted Era We Deserve

The wait is worth it. The label probably wanted people to not only anticipate the record but not come in with any "A Star is Born-ish" expectations. 

The tour is electronic. The producers confirmed are electronic/pop. There needed to be breathing room. 

And the fact that they are waiting so they don't have to compete with ASIB only proves that they are reeeaalllyy confident for some reason about LG6. This is her Ray of Light y'all. And maybe they wanna continue that Grammy streak into 2021 and beyond. 

Point 5: The Field Has Opened, and the Competition Will Have Dried

Considering most of Gaga's major "competition" has released this year...there is a certain perfect timing about an LG6 lead in September with an album in October. For starters, the last major threat is Taylor...and now that she has already stifled out her first two singles and the album has a confirmation in August, by mid-late September Gaga will have the perfect opportunity to seize the field. 

An October album release plays perfectly into her tour leg timing....and what better time to release an album when the press begins gawking about your potential AOTY win for your last project? 

Albums do well when their predecessor did well. 

It really all is timing. 

Side Points:

-Cardi B could be releasing around the same time, and there are rumors of collaborations. 

-Laurienne Gibson did not come out of the woodwork wanting to choreograph her again for nothing. She heard something. And it's dancy. 

-Working with Nicola Formicetti again? Who works on her crazier stuff...that isn't starting to happen again for nothing either. 

-Why is the original HAUS of GAGA desperate to come back to her? What have they heard and why are they starting to sound off now?

MY BET: LG6 SEPTEMBER LEAD, LG6 OCTOBER ALBUM 

I would love to hear your thoughts about my theory below! 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy

Didn't even read the tag... Just read the title and Iran right to break my hip...

Imma send you the hospital bills, bish. 

PG.

The13thNote
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Hip. I broke my hip. :triggered:

1 minute ago, enigmanauseous said:

STOP i almost sh*t :messga:

Um I tagged it opinion. Do you run traffic lights, too? Lmao.

The13thNote
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Didn't even read the tag... Just read the title and Iran right to break my hip...

Imma send you the hospital bills, bish. 

Whose fault is this ladies? Lol jk

GypsyBabe
Just now, The13thNote said:

Um I tagged it opinion. Do you run traffic lights, too? Lmao.

:ladyhaha: I just read the title and ran. 

⚯͛

The13thNote
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

:ladyhaha: I just read the title and ran. 

:sure: #YouNeedToCalmDown and read what I wrote. Lol. ;)

Anderson123

Yeah that's what I've been thinking since Shallow became huge. It doesn't seem like she's in a rush to release LG6 so they'd rather wait for the Grammy deadline. 

Stephen

I agree with everything except the competition part! Adele is coming and so is Beyoncé. BUT who really cares about competition. I just want good music.

I do believe she is waiting for the Grammy cutoff to release, lucky for us it is moved up a whole month this year. Which means we might get the album in September instead of October! :vegas:

HoneyB

Well said! You have made some points!:golfclap:

(5 to be exact:stalkga:)

I think it’s plausible and I would be down for a September/October release I feel like past that she’d be pushing it:huntyga:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

The13thNote
1 minute ago, Steve Nasty said:

I agree with everything except the competition part! Adele is coming and so is Beyoncé. BUT who really cares about competition. I just want good music.

I do believe she is waiting for the Grammy cutoff to release, lucky for us it is moved up a whole month this year. Which means we might get the album in September instead of October! :vegas:

Yah but Beyoncé hasnt had a proper smash in nearly 6 years now and The Carters was meh. Plus she released Homecoming. I think Bey is waiting until 2020. 

Adele...yah...I could see that happening. But....I feel like she is coming later too. 

3 minutes ago, The13thNote said:

I think Bey is waiting until 2020. 

Same. Since she is one of the few artists who has smash hits in two decades. 

2000s - Crazy In Love, Single Ladies, Irreplaceable

2010s - Halo, Drunk In Love, Formation

2020s - :ally:

Delulu Rogers

Sounds ideal but this is gaga, and she doesn't do what's ideal usually lol. For all we know she is delaying LG6 cause she has changed direction for the millionth time and is still creating it. Also, I wouldn't get too worked up over anything. Adele is coming and will shine at the 2021 grammys regardless. 

Also, do people thin ASIB actually has a chance at winning AOTY? While shallow was huge, it was the only single off the album and if Shallow didn't win the big categories neither will the album 

Archived