💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 lead in September, album in October

The13thNote

Featured Posts

The13thNote
3 hours ago, Twitter said:

Same. Since she is one of the few artists who has smash hits in two decades. 

2000s - Crazy In Love, Single Ladies, Irreplaceable

2010s - Halo, Drunk In Love, Formation

2020s - :ally:

Halo was also in the 2000s sis. 

Drunk in Love was not #1. 

And Formation wasn't even in the Top 10. 

Beyonce's last true smash was Single Ladies. There is a difference between a "smash hit" and a hit. A hit might go #1 for a week and then flutter around the Top 10 for a while. A hit might even just stay in the Top 10 for a while. 

A "smash" is an undeniably huge song that stays at the top for a while and has cuktural impact. 

Drunk in Love was a hit. Not a smash. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The13thNote
3 hours ago, ChrisC said:

Sounds ideal but this is gaga, and she doesn't do what's ideal usually lol. For all we know she is delaying LG6 cause she has changed direction for the millionth time and is still creating it. Also, I wouldn't get too worked up over anything. Adele is coming and will shine at the 2021 grammys regardless. 

Also, do people thin ASIB actually has a chance at winning AOTY? While shallow was huge, it was the only single off the album and if Shallow didn't win the big categories neither will the album 

Girl. Have you seen what has won AOTY recently at all? In the past few years its been Kacey Musgraves and Beck. Lol. Its called ALBUM of the year, not "Album With The Best Single Choices of the Year". 

organic salad

I posted about LG6 a few weeks ago, I think, or on Twitter. 

1. I think the LG6 SINGLE may be released before AUGUST 31 (Grammy cutoff) and the LG6 album around October. 

2. Shallow (ASIB) and Perfect Illusion (Joanne) were released in Sept. before the old cutoff date (Sept 30). ASIB and Joanne (album) were released in October. 

3. Pregnancy lasts 9 months. Gaga tweeted in March so... before the end of 2019. 

4. Dates may change if there's too much competition OR if Shallow/ASIB is still doing well. A bird in the hand is worth two (three?) in the bush. What ASIB (movie and soundtrack) did for Gaga is PRICELESS. 

5. My posts are more like rants and I apologize in advance, but remember we're talking about Lady Gaga. As Howard Stern said, she's on fire right now and they had to work around her schedule. She's not in a cage! (Neither is Bruno Mars, Drake or Cardi B.) She's FREE to do other concerts (Apple Park, SiriusXM, etc.) or movies or whatever. They just have to work around her Enigma/Jazz & Piano schedule. 

dynamite

Is this BeyonceDaily because I'm having a Deja Vu with all these prediction threads :neyde:

Economy
1 hour ago, organic salad said:

I posted about LG6 a few weeks ago, I think, or on Twitter. 

1. I think the LG6 SINGLE may be released before AUGUST 31 (Grammy cutoff) and the LG6 album around October. 

2. Shallow (ASIB) and Perfect Illusion (Joanne) were released in Sept. before the old cutoff date (Sept 30). ASIB and Joanne (album) were released in October. 

3. Pregnancy lasts 9 months. Gaga tweeted in March so... before the end of 2019. 

4. Dates may change if there's too much competition OR if Shallow/ASIB is still doing well. A bird in the hand is worth two (three?) in the bush. What ASIB (movie and soundtrack) did for Gaga is PRICELESS. 

5. My posts are more like rants and I apologize in advance, but remember we're talking about Lady Gaga. As Howard Stern said, she's on fire right now and they had to work around her schedule. She's not in a cage! (Neither is Bruno Mars, Drake or Cardi B.) She's FREE to do other concerts (Apple Park, SiriusXM, etc.) or movies or whatever. They just have to work around her Enigma/Jazz & Piano schedule. 

When did Howard say this I wanna see :gum:

GypsyBabe
6 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Hips so fixed, you'll be able to do THIS.

142-D8p-SVM5.gif

Or this 

happy cat GIF

⚯͛

OpenHeartedMonster
6 hours ago, Antonio said:

I’m sure gaga didn’t put this much thought into it when she said she was pregnant...

That's definitely true. Or if she did then she's soooo clever. At least I could never come up with something that funny being true at the same time. Or then I'm just lacking of creativity.

7 hours ago, The13thNote said:

Halo was also in the 2000s sis. 

Drunk in Love was not #1. 

And Formation wasn't even in the Top 10. 

Beyonce's last true smash was Single Ladies. There is a difference between a "smash hit" and a hit. A hit might go #1 for a week and then flutter around the Top 10 for a while. A hit might even just stay in the Top 10 for a while. 

A "smash" is an undeniably huge song that stays at the top for a while and has cuktural impact. 

Drunk in Love was a hit. Not a smash. 

Uh oh the hit police is here. :ladyhaha:

MiddleZone

I don't think we can even speculate tbh... I actually wouldn't mind if we get the album later, and get two or three singles which get proper attention/promotion throughout winter, leading us into an album release in like March 2020.

Lead September 2019 - promote until Enigma in October

Promo single November 2019

2nd single January 2020

Promo single February

15+ track album in March. 

End of era when Enigma returns late April. In this era of streaming I want her to release two or three singles w cool videos/concepts before the album.

I've been saying this for like a good year now but ppl insisted we would have the album by now. Thanks for posting it in order and using logic OP! 

Archived