💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 lead in September, album in October

The13thNote

Featured Posts

Most eras has had a similar rollout except BTW. For LG6 I wish she stuck to the BTW style and released in the spring.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noel Sanchez
31 minutes ago, The13thNote said:

Point 1: Notice a Pattern?

Since ARTPOP, Gaga has been a fan of consistently releasing in the autumn months. 

ARTPOP: November

Cheek to Cheek: October

Joanne: October 

A Star is Born: October

Point 2: The Pregnancy Pact

Gaga said in early March that she was already "pregnant with #LG6". If she knew that then and it would be taken literally based on 9 months....the latest the album could be released is early December....and considering she probably already knew she was pregnant with the project....it would yet again, like her past 4 releases, put the album at an October/November release time frame. 

Point 3: The Grammy Loophole

We been knew that A Star is Born was an even bigger slay than we could have even imagined. And if GoldDerby's assumptions are correct, perhaps the label just said "wait". Gaga really is a serious contender this year to not only be nominated (for the fourth fuggin time), but actually win. 

If Gaga were to release LG6 before this year's August 31st cutoff, it could split Grammy voters for her and cost her the AOTY win she has deserved for a long ass time. 

This might also suggest LG6 is that good of an album too....which brings me to...

Point 4: LG6 is Probably Gonna Be The Properly Promoted Era We Deserve

The wait is worth it. The label probably wanted people to not only anticipate the record but not come in with any "A Star is Born-ish" expectations. 

The tour is electronic. The producers confirmed are electronic/pop. There needed to be breathing room. 

And the fact that they are waiting so they don't have to compete with ASIB only proves that they are reeeaalllyy confident for some reason about LG6. This is her Ray of Light y'all. And maybe they wanna continue that Grammy streak into 2021 and beyond. 

Point 5: The Field Has Opened, and the Competition Will Have Dried

Considering most of Gaga's major "competition" has released this year...there is a certain perfect timing about an LG6 lead in September with an album in October. For starters, the last major threat is Taylor...and now that she has already stifled out her first two singles and the album has a confirmation in August, by mid-late September Gaga will have the perfect opportunity to seize the field. 

An October album release plays perfectly into her tour leg timing....and what better time to release an album when the press begins gawking about your potential AOTY win for your last project? 

Albums do well when their predecessor did well. 

It really all is timing. 

Side Points:

-Cardi B could be releasing around the same time, and there are rumors of collaborations. 

-Laurienne Gibson did not come out of the woodwork wanting to choreograph her again for nothing. She heard something. And it's dancy. 

-Working with Nicola Formicetti again? Who works on her crazier stuff...that isn't starting to happen again for nothing either. 

-Why is the original HAUS of GAGA desperate to come back to her? What have they heard and why are they starting to sound off now?

MY BET: LG6 SEPTEMBER LEAD, LG6 OCTOBER ALBUM 

I would love to hear your thoughts about my theory below! 

I’m here for it!! Thank you taking the time out to put everything in perspective.

TheSlash
35 minutes ago, The13thNote said:

A Star is Born: October

That wasn't Gaga's decision, tho. Warner originally wanted to release movie and soundtrack in May of 2018, but postponed it due to it being closer to the awards season :lana: 

Ew, David!

Alfonso

It would be amazing, hopefully we'll get at least a new single this year.. However, the new enigma dates that were announced kinda hint they won't change the show (which wouldn't make sense if she's going to release new music)

TheRealJT

LG6 isn’t coming til early 2020, she wants to enter the new decade with a bang 

KatieJudasGaga4
40 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

Shallow didn't win the big categories neither will the album 

Not really, Kacey's singles weren't nominated for SOTY or ROTY and she still won AOTY

GypsyBabe
6 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

139-bn-PL47w.png

cute cat GIF

I would like more information on your hip saving policies. 

⚯͛

gypsy101

i just... i want it now. i highly doubt ASIB will win AOTY, soundtracks have only won 4 times so it’s probs not gonna happen anytime soon.

ELECTROHEART

I said that and I say it again: there's not a "pattern", all Gaga's albums since ARTPOP were planed for a release in Q1/Q2, but these ends dropping on  a random date in the fall because a delay/scrap. I don't think the "date pattern" has anything to do with the LG6 release schedule. In the other points you're right :vegas:

I hate to agree with this but LG6 is at least 4 months away :emma:

Spoiler

Inb4 the lead drops tomorrow :stalkga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Delusional

Tbh I don’t really mind waiting 4 months but let’s just hope it’s something worth waiting for! :lana:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Antonio

I’m sure gaga didn’t put this much thought into it when she said she was pregnant...

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

It was always going to come later this year. Been reading these rumour and opinions threads for months and I always found it weird Gaga would release before Autumn. It's become so normal and patterned for her now to release in that season.

This is an interesting read, the best opinion so far - but is Gaga's team really that calculating, really?

FATCAT
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

cute cat GIF

I would like more information on your hip saving policies. 

Hips so fixed, you'll be able to do THIS.

142-D8p-SVM5.gif

Purr more, hiss less.

FfFfFfFF

Since ARTPOP, Gaga has been a fan of consistently releasing in the autumn months.  More like, her whole career with the exception of Born  This Way and The Fame. :huntyga:

And C2C was released in September, not October.

Archived