PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99

No lies detected.ย 

Iโ€™m blonde, Iโ€™m skinny, Iโ€™m rich and Iโ€™m a little bit of a bitch

This video makes me kinda understand why Irina broke up with him. His relationship with her in public wasn't as passionate.

Schizophonic
8 minutes ago, MasonG said:

This video makes me kinda understand why Irina broke up with him. His relationship with her in public wasn't as passionate.

if she really broke up because of gaga... then i really want them to be a couple.

ย 

Jill

I hope they get together if they want to and I hope they're happy with each other

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

River

Somebody tell me why I'm on my own, if there's a soulmate for everyone

break up crying GIF

Je ne parle pas franรงais but I can padam if you like

Stephen

Ok really though... the whole situation has been messy with all the rumors and stuff but if they actually got together? Iโ€™d be so happy for her. To have someone who is an artist and fully understands what it means to live for your art, someone who understands the industry, and has such a deep appreciation for her as a person. She always says men get intimidated by her success and hereโ€™s someone who only wanted to lift her up and watch her succeed. She deserves someone like that. I remember in an old gagavision she said โ€œthe true artist has to dig to a place to figure out if they can love, because to truly love someone you have to share your art with themโ€.

Bigmac1162
1 hour ago, Steve Nasty said:

Ok really though... the whole situation has been messy with all the rumors and stuff but if they actually got together? Iโ€™d be so happy for her. To have someone who is an artist and fully understands what it means to live for your art, someone who understands the industry, and has such a deep appreciation for her as a person. She always says men get intimidated by her success and hereโ€™s someone who only wanted to lift her up and watch her succeed. She deserves someone like that. I remember in an old gagavision she said โ€œthe true artist has to dig to a place to figure out if they can love, because to truly love someone you have to share your art with themโ€.

The situation has been messy but they really get each other. I think they will be officially out in the open in a few months.ย 

ydnmnme

I love them. I donโ€™t care if they become a couple or remain friends.ย I just hope they will cherish their relationship. Itโ€™s a miracle that they met,ย at a random event. I wish I met a person and could say "When I saw him/her, It felt I knew him my entire life"ย :heart:ย They better take care of each otherย :bradley:

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

Archived