Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
game

MEGATHREAD : Animal Crossing : New Horizons

Featured Posts

Eido

Hello futur neighbors ! :hor:

I wanted to make this topic if some of y'all wanted to talk about the upcoming Switch version of Animal Crossing....

NEW HORIZONS :firega:

And why not, plan some ya know... meeting on our islands :) 

That could be fun since we will be able to be up to eight on a single island.

 

Also for those who are interested,  I am putting this video about the graphical improvements.

(I was not interested  at first but then I really appreciated to see the work they put into the art design)

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
homomo

Saw this and instantly RAN to this thread

tenor.gif?itemid=4897799

I'm super excited for this game. I've been a huge fan since I got AC for the GameCube back in 2003. I already planned to take a few days off work when the game is released.

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blue Madonna

I thought this was gonna be another megarate omg

tumblr_inline_pbz5orakSM1qiek1e_250.gifvtumblr_inline_pbz5orakSM1qiek1e_250.gifvtumblr_inline_pbz5orakSM1qiek1e_250.gifv

Lady Gaga ✽ Lana Del Rey ✽ Lorde ✽ Bleachers ✽ Tyler, The Creator ✽ Billie Eilish ✽ Kali Uchis ✽ A$AP Rocky ✽ BØRNS
  • LMAO 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eido
19 minutes ago, homomo said:

Saw this and instantly RAN to this thread

tenor.gif?itemid=4897799

I'm super excited for this game. I've been a huge fan since I got AC for the GameCube back in 2003. I already planned to take a few days off work when the game is released.

Yeah!! I'll come visit your island! 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gardevoir
2 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

I thought this was gonna be another megarate omg

tumblr_inline_pbz5orakSM1qiek1e_250.gifvtumblr_inline_pbz5orakSM1qiek1e_250.gifvtumblr_inline_pbz5orakSM1qiek1e_250.gifv

Me stepping out of the Nook Inc. airplane and on to the island

Oh’ The taste of your lips I'm on a ride, You're TM06 I'm slippin' under
  • LMAO 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eido
35 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Me stepping out of the Nook Inc. airplane and on to the island

ANNNNDD you got a tent 🏕 for only 49800 bells ! :ladyhaha: Nook has really his way to sell a dream 

  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...