💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor predicted to be blocked by OTR again!

Versace

Featured Posts

Versace

WTH :grr:

I cannot believe that Talent lost twice in a row. 

The fact that this era could have seen two #1's. It would have looked so nice on her discography if she had two albums with two #1's back to back :giveup:

Ugh at least Bad Romance was blocked by Tik Tok. It sucks that such a crap song is blocking everyone from #1. Heck Bad Guy deserved it way more. 

Can someone explain what’s going on, how the f is OTR still going strong!!! Streaming era be throwing us trash...

Hope Billboard surprise us with merch sales or somethin and she pulls through :giveup:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs

lol this aint a prediction its pretty confrimed at this point esp since calm down is doing worse than me!

27monster27

If OTR wasn't popular right now this could have been her Thank U, Next era in terms of two straight shots to #1 right away.

he/him/his

Angelm

Taylor could’ve had 2 more #1’s 

Shawn could’ve charted his first 2 #1’s in a row, and Camila her 2nd (if Señorita goes #2 as predicted)

Ed and Justin could’ve had another #1

Billie her first #1

:air: I’m glad Gaga didn’t dropped anything.

Versace
Just now, 27monster27 said:

If OTR wasn't popular right now this could have been her Thank U, Next era in terms of two straight shots to #1 right away.

Ari got lucky as well. Imagine if she pushed TUN a few months. She would have competed with Taylor and the crappy behemoth that is OTR. Also guys hope this makes you realize that we should be glad LG6 lead wasn't released in the first half of 2019, we wouldn’t have had a chance at #1. 

Rifek

This is sad.

There are artists who truly deserve the #1 spot on charts because they work hard on their music projects while there are those pseudo artists who release stuff just because they want the money and fame and have nothing to do with real talent.

YNTCD and Señorita are the pop songs that should smash the no. 1 for at least one week but this crap is blocking all possible releases.

They should change the ways BB Hot 100 list is based on and focus on sales in the first place or give credits only to songs which are f.ex. 2:50+ or 3:00+ long.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Biden Harris 2024

I hate that damn song. Uggg, what self respecting person would buy that :nails:

Arturo

Sis I love Tik Tok but let’s not act like Tik Tok is some vastly superior song when compared to Old Town Road. They’re both pretty embarrassing songs to be blocked by. A party girl Dr Luke song with lyrics like “brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack” and a meme’d cowboy song.

Schizophonic

well i prefer OTR over both taylor songs. but shawn and camilas is way better.

ApplauseftAdele

While this is sad, it’s just the reality. A song shouldn’t go #1 even if it’s a good song if it’s not the number 1 song in the country at the time, and OTR is undeniably the most popular right now so it makes sense. 

I don’t mind OTR as much as I would girls like you / shape of you since OTR is not exactly generic and is Lil Nas X’s first hit ever, I’d be more mad if some white man who performs in a T shirt was blocking them tbh.

but yes it is a bit disappointing cuz I wanted bad guy to go #1, it’s such an expiremental and interesting song

Archived