💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can Gaga actually sing INLA?

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Vodka

I was there during filming. She really did sing it in one take. So ****ing beautiful I legit ****ing CRIED AntiqueFragrantFantail-max-1mb.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
organic salad
14 hours ago, BlueyOysterCult said:

A few months ago yes.. But she is struggling a little bit with her songs lately. She needs to stop whatever she is doing that is damaging her voice (but I'm sure she knows better than me :vegas:). 

Actually her jazz show was  insane. Her voice was insane. You had to be there. 

organic salad
1 hour ago, Vodka said:

I was there during filming. She really did sing it in one take. So ****ing beautiful I legit ****ing CRIED AntiqueFragrantFantail-max-1mb.gif

If I remember correctly, according to the ASIB editor (in a podcast), they did 2 takes, and they ended up using 2/3 of take one and 1/3 of take two (plus 2 cutaways) for INLA. But since you were there, you're right. 

Davian

She did Joanne (piano version) also in one take and it's literally perfection. Wouldn't change a thing about it

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

Didymus

It's actually easier for her to sing than a lot of her other songs. She stays around the same notes for most of the song's segments, so she doesn't have to do sudden high notes etc., like in Shallow.

I'm sure she did it in one take, though she's obviously lip syncing to that recording in the scene itself. I don't believe for a second that was live.

Helxig

Something I noticed a few nights ago is that the final version on YouTube and Spotify has been touched up/polished, and the version in the film is much more raw. If you've gotten used to the official released version then give this a listen and you'll notice some differences:

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

17 hours ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

I’m sorry but this song isn’t that hard. I can nail it in my car. 

You mean Ebony Jenkins type of nail? :oprah:

JazzGa

I wouldn't take Gaga's interview quips literally. She said something carefully planned on TV to attract the audience and that is pretty much never the reality of the situation. I do believe that she recorded INLA in one take after Sonja died, but that doesn't mean they didn't edit the take later. I think that with focused training for a single, important performance she could pull off a flawless INLA just like how she did a flawless Sound of Music. But honestly, being perfectly flawless is only important to you hyper focused stans. Not to Gaga, me or the GP. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Archived