💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can Gaga actually sing INLA?

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Gagz4Gaga

I’ll Never Love Again is probably one, if not THE most difficult song in Gaga’s discography and basically everyone said she sang the song in ASIB in just one take.

But part of me still thinks that some movie/audio magic was used so to enhance the film version. It was too perfect in every sense just for a single take? Like for real?

Gaga is one of the best vocalists in the industry but I don’t think she is THAT perfect. Only Whitney and Mariah at their peaks can do that. Gaga even struggles vocally with some of her other demanding songs like Perfect Illusion and that crack in her voice (the final ‘I’ll never meet’) during the Oscar performance of Shallow still gives me anxiety everytime I think about it.

So what do you guys think? I’d like to be proven wrong. If she can do an actual live recorded performance of INLA during one of her Jazz/Piano shows and it gets released on her YT page or wherever, then it would be something that I will behold forever. :vegas:

nostalgia’s for geeks

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rifek

Idk but Nicola Formichetti just posted the intro of INLA being played by him on piano a few minutes ago.

He is in NYC in his house right now, yesterday he hanged out with Eli Russell Linnetz and Gaga also has a concert there tomorrow.

Maybe that was a hint at INLA being performed tomorrow :pray:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

RudraCNG

I mean, if she was able to do this, she can do anything

I don't think INLA is more difficult than this one.

TropicOfCANCER

I’m sorry but this song isn’t that hard. I can nail it in my car. 

Xinnylishous

Considering the day they shot that song, Sonja had passed, I feel that it was all in one take like they say. Of course there may be a little compression on the vocals considering it is a production. But the raw emotion that was used by Gaga in the performance after the tragedy that from earlier shows through and I believe she used that to her advantage to pour her entire soul into the song. Pressure turned this performance into a diamond without any flaws.

Teal Ambition

Definitely.

But can she sing the song without crying? Probably not considering its a reminder of Sonja's death 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Gagz4Gaga
9 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

I’m sorry but this song isn’t that hard. I can nail it in my car. 

Haha good one, Rebecca Black. :teehee:

nostalgia’s for geeks

TropicOfCANCER
1 minute ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Haha good one, Rebecca Black. :teehee:

I mean whatever, I know I’m a good singer and this song really isn’t that hard🤷🏻‍♂️

dynamite

It's a big song but it's not exactly as hard as I Have Nothing for example...

AJRocketMan

This song isn’t that hard to sing. I’m a guy, and if I transpose the key it’s actually pretty easy except for the top notes (gotta warm up for those). I find “Dope” to be much harder to sing.

BlueyOysterCult

A few months ago yes.. But she is struggling a little bit with her songs lately. She needs to stop whatever she is doing that is damaging her voice (but I'm sure she knows better than me :vegas:). 

Archived