Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bradley and Gaga to perform at Glastonbury?

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

not a reach since bradley is very close friends with the owners of the festival. really hope this one pans out, i want a damn ASIB set 

bradley said they were 'in talks' but it actually working out is a whole nother thing

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Sounds way too good to be true 

kim kardashian nod GIF

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Delusional

:giveup: inb4 everyone thinks lg6 lead is coming, coachella tease 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Glamourpuss

Holy ****! I need to know if this is true. I would go to see this! :giveup:

ydnmnme

Praying for this to be true! ASIB songs live at the real festival omg a dream!!!!

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Luna Lovegood

I want to believe this but then again it’s Gaga we’re talking about. Looking forward to another meltdown I guess 😭

1*K5F75blCytIVq33N_HxJtA.gif

luna’s advocate

Boris2

He was so excited about Glastonbury until she brought up Bradley Cooper. He was probably thinking “gurl, you’re delusional just like her fans.” :cryga:

Bradley

Bradley basically expresses interest in anything. You could tell him anything and he would say 'That would be amazing.' :selena: That's basically his 'I am honoured...' 'I am so excited...'

Anyway, this would be amazing cause it not only promotes Shallow but also the entire album, and A Star Is Born could definitely benefit from a festival since it would revive the interest in the audience, and let us not forget people are starting to spread the notion that it's going to win Album of the Year.

They should maintain the momentum up until Grammy voting days, and I think Gaga will start performing Always Remember Us This Way in the October/November/December Enigma shows. I expect nominations in Best Pop Solo Performance and maybe Song of the Year.

Sam98

Well, he seemed somehow interested in doing something like this when he was on Ellen

(last 40 seconds of this video) 

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Delusional
15 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Bradley basically expresses interest in anything. You could tell him anything and he would say 'That would be amazing.' :selena: That's basically his 'I am honoured...' 'I am so excited...'

Anyway, this would be amazing cause it not only promotes Shallow but also the entire album, and A Star Is Born could definitely benefit from a festival since it would revive the interest in the audience, and let us not forget people are starting to spread the notion that it's going to win Album of the Year.

They should maintain the momentum up until Grammy voting days, and I think Gaga will start performing Always Remember Us This Way in the October/November/December Enigma shows. I expect nominations in Best Pop Solo Performance and maybe Song of the Year.

God just the words “Song of the Year” and “Gaga” in the same sentence lift my mood

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Archived