💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bradley and Gaga to perform at Glastonbury?

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

Zander

This is really unlikely. I’m sure there were talks but it actually happening is another.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15
Well, Lukas Nelson is going to be there.
So, Jackson Maine's band is on it's way.

Monster7

We need all of Gaga's and Bradley-Gaga duet's songs performed live (not you WDYDT) at least once so this better work out

Dawson

Lol as soon as she brought up Bradley, one guy got flustered then moved the conversation to something else the first chance he could and the other one was just looking at him laughing. Their body language says Bradley is there 200% or they’re laughing because she’s close and it’s just Gaga (surprise new single performance) 

Won't happen.

They're aware of the headlines and will probably want to tone it down. The media would go ham if they do. Heck they'll claim they got married in the UK before the gig.

1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Bradley basically expresses interest in anything. You could tell him anything and he would say 'That would be amazing.' :selena: That's basically his 'I am honoured...' 'I am so excited...'

Do you think he'd say the same if I asked him to **** me? 

scheisseJK

If it will come true shallow  comeback to top 20 is on lock :ladyhaha: imagine if they made tour in US with  asib songs, shallow would break all the time records:ladyhaha:

BloodyM

Tbf I don't know why they didn't do a few stadium dates in the US and UK/Europe to support the movie when it was released! Didnt have to be many shows, but it would have been amazing support and people were and actually still are dying for it!! 

LaLa

Wow, what kind of voodoo do I have to pull to make this happen :giveup: A dream literally a dream 

thierryrreiht

Well Lukas Nelson is playing on the Friday, and there are two TBA sets at the Park Stage (6:15pm and 11:30pm)

we’ll see next week!!!

Schizophonic

i thought bradley and sam were hard to understand in the movie. but i really have no clue whats been said in that video beside the words "bradley" and "gaga". what is she saying?

StarstruckIllusion

Would it be recorded?

LateToCult

“LADY GAGA with special guest bradley cooper”:pray:

“LADY GAGA with special guest” :ally:

“LADY GAGA” :tony:

Archived