💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

A Star Is Born Box Set: Unboxing

Awdeel

Featured Posts

Hi Monsters  :heart:

Yesterday I received my A Star Is Born "Limited Edition Soundtrack Collection" Box Set and I made an unboxing video, if you want to see what's inside this box :

You can also share your thoughts a bout this box on that topic :kiss:

• Admin changed the title to A Star Is Born Box Set: Unboxing
littlepotter

Omg I really want this :selena: thanks for doing this but next time try to put the camera somewhere stable. the constant motion gave me a headache :cryga:

chaeri pls

GagaUnderYou

They're basically selling us the same thing over and over. I'm sure I got those lithos in my standard vinyl. I thought the journal would have had hand written lyrics at least. The DVD should have been included too at that price and Clover!

Thanks for the unboxing! 

15 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Omg I really want this :selena: thanks for doing this but next time try to put the camera somewhere stable. the constant motion gave me a headache :cryga:

Ahah sorry, I was filming with my phone, I tried to do my best for unboxing with just one hand. This is my first unboxing video and the first time I opened a vinyl lol.

Lighter

Thank you I’ve finally seen now all i gotta do is pretend in my mind that i also have one stored in my drawer

numb the flame

I do like this set especially the journal with the copy of Jacks hand-written INLA lyrics. It's just a shame so many people have said it's quite cheap quality and the record sleeves are thin. You can kind of see the record itself has made some sort of crease in the record sleeves in your video. Quite a shame really, especially after paying £120 for it. Hopefully they'll reduce the price to around £50 in a couple of months just to get rid of them if it doesn't sell all that well and I'd snag a copy of it for the journal, poster and the sheet music. Does anybody know how limited it is ? There isn't any 0000 / 10,000 on the back or anything to tell us how limited they are.

Archived