celeb

#LilNasXIsOverParty is Trending on Twitter

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adarsh

As if the gp cares about what stan twitter thinks. His song is a monster at this point. Only Adele can defeat him. :reductive:

Reality

What he said was wrong, and it frustrates me that a lot of people here think that he's in the absolute right. While there can be a correlation between a person's religion and the actions that they commit, you also just can't paint an entire set of people who believe that religion with one stroke. That goes for any religion: Christianity, Judiasm, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc. If that were the case, literally every single person of every single religion would be off just killing people left and right.

That being said, I also think that "cancel culture" is so ****ing stupid. Yes, there are times where I do think this sort of "culture" is necessary (i.e. exposing a sexual predator), but there are also just a lot of stupid things that come with it. Bringing up stuff from people's past is so unproductive. Like, what is that going to do for you? You could be fighting actual homophobes, racists, sexists out there who are doing bad right now. To constantly bring up celebrity's "pasts" makes no sense. 

🃏🖤👹

Chic

Religion has killed a lot more people than it’s helped, and more often than not it only serves the individual that believes in it, otherwise causing pain. It’s an inherently selfish ideology so good for him!

So naive to think that religion has no correlation to people’s ethics and actions. Most of the religious groups explicitly hate and discriminate in one form or another. Religion has led people and whole nations to the most horrendous acts and periods in our history. Liberals used to fight extremist ideologies but today the perception exists, that the tolerant needs to accept the intolerant. The other way would seem to be an oxymoron but as things are, the system of tolerance will cease to exist.

Evil R

Some of the posts here and also in Twitter are heartbreaking and they are so representative of the hypocritical side of human beings. Get out of your bubble, try to understand and be acquainted with the rest of the world. You will see things are not happening how you think they do or how it has been imposed to you.

Biden Harris 2024

If he's so bold with his words, why hide behind a facade :kiss:

geopang

Is he wrong though? And wow. People leaking his nudes over this? This is disgusting. 

Evil R
1 hour ago, geopang said:

Is he wrong though? And wow. People leaking his nudes over this? This is disgusting. 

He is wrong to drag some of Ariana fans just because they believe in certain religion.  People who are happen to be Muslim and Ariana fan at the same time in fact are against what happened and supported Ariana in this case.

I don't think this cancelling culture is right and he already apologized what he has said in the past. However,  what you are saying is really heartbreaking and I think it is not nice.

gypsy101
15 hours ago, CustomGiuseppe said:

People outing himm leaking his nudes and dragging up tweets from when he was a teenager :wtf:

he was a teenager literally 3 months ago

River

Let's just sum it up - human beings are sh-t and killed more people and animals than any other species for many reasons, religion, homophobia, crime, wars, stupidity and so on, let's not just put it on one group of people.

Now back to Nas, I think most of the "cancel party" attendance thinks the same, they are just stans that joins the toxic fun to take down an artist so their fave will be #1, because this is all that matters.. they probably don't even care about what's going on in the world, only #1 in the chart..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Lion Heart

I was scrolling through some stan account posting "receipts" and I- I saw something. O__o

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Ally Campana
17 hours ago, Boris2 said:

His stan account is “Nasmarai” and the one writing is “NasMaraj” :oprah:

tell the truth GIF

He was ‘nasmaraj’ in the beginning. His account got suspended. He created another account and became ‘nasmarai’ and now, he’s Lil Nas X. 

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived