Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga at Bradley's orchestra show tonight!

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

ydnmnme

Someone from the audience told that her seat was in the first line and that she sat after they turned off the lights

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it's possible that it's platonic and no people shouldn't automatically assume that known very close friends spending time together means they're hooking up. That said, if Bradley and Gaga show up at each other's events a couple of weeks after his breakup was announced, they know it's going to cause speculation because that's how the celebrity gossip media works. So either they just don't care because they know rumors are gonna happen either way, or this is part of their relationship rollout. 

Also I saw someone use the word affair. You don't know that and at this point it wouldn't be one. 

Brie Candy

After the play Gaga went to the backstage to meet Bradley and they were so happy together. She met the braodway actors and producers. Bradley told them he wanted to work with Gaga again, but this time on a Broadway show and she said she was READY!!!

Spoiler

:ladyhaha:

nodandsmile
11 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

After the play Gaga went to the backstage to meet Bradley and they were so happy together. She met the braodway actors and producers. Bradley told them he wanted to work with Gaga again, but this time on a Broadway show and she said she was READY!!!

Reveal hidden contents

:ladyhaha:

why are you the way that you are GIF

jk :huntyga:

Reality
8 hours ago, Bbotx92 said:

*gaga to bradley*

"I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me"

Oh my god I'm listening to Paparazzi right now and I was reading this at the same time she was singing it :giveup:

🃏🖤👹

PunkTheFunk
6 hours ago, MasonG said:

@PunkTheFunk Why did you do this?

Now all the tabloids will use your information and run headlines "It's official! They tied the knot! Gaga supports her new boyfriend and attends his show"

"PREGNANCY SHOCKER! GAGA CRASHES BRADLEY'S SHOW IN PHILLY TO TELL HIM HE'S GOING TO BE A FATHER!" :vegas:

AshIey
10 hours ago, monsieurRed said:

It would be strange for those people to lie but I want pics 

They probably asked them not to take pics/declined to take any selfies etc.

Schizophonic

all fans thought gaga was in a media blackout while in reality she just had the best securityteam hiding her relationship with b coops.

Diamond heart99
13 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

all fans thought gaga was in a media blackout while in reality she just had the best securityteam hiding her relationship with b coops.

You just dropped a truth bomb under the guise of sarcasm. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

PunkTheFunk
20 minutes ago, mindless said:

How much replies do I need to have to be able to create a thread? 

As many as it takes

Archived