Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga at Bradley's orchestra show tonight!

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

ydnmnme
17 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Not at y'all making this about a supposed relationship when it reality she was there for artistic purpose (if she really was there). I guess she will never be able to meet with Bradley now without everyone losing their **** at even hearing about them being in the same placeย :rip:

She was there to support him because he is her close friend. It has nothing to do with "artistic purpose". I agree, people are ignoring the fact that you can just support yourย friend, without being in a relationship with him...

But she doesnโ€™t give a single f*ck what everybody thinks, so we shouldn't either, let people go nutsย :ohwell:

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95
4 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

She was there to support him because he is her close friend. It has nothing to do with "artistic purpose". I agree, people are ignoring the fact that you can just support yourย friend, without being in a relationship with him...

But she doesnโ€™t give a single f*ck what everybody thinks, so we shouldn't either, let people go nutsย :ohwell:

I'm getting sick and tired of all those people going nuts at them and screaming that they are dating like if there's only one way for them to connect and that's by having an affair. That's a toxic way of thinking and also all theย jokes are getting really old and boring aswell

ydnmnme
11 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I'm getting sick and tired of all those people going nuts at them and screaming that they are dating like if there's only one way for them to connect and that's by having an affair. That's a toxic way of thinking and also all theย jokes are getting really old and boring aswell

You canโ€™t and shouldnโ€™t try to change those people and make them behave different. Ignore them... I mean, when I read the title I knew what this thread is gonna be about

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

LGMonster95
6 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

You canโ€™t and shouldnโ€™t try to change those people and make them behave different. Ignore them... I mean, when I read the title I knew what this thread is gonna be about

I know very well that I can't change everyone's mind, I don't even try in fact, I'm just expressing my opinion on this shitty situation

ZwRaven

I don't care the situation, if I had a friend performing an hour's train ride away from where I was having a gig in a few days, I would go see them. Love feels for them or not. It would just be polite and interesting. Especially something about Bernstein because he was a genius. The man wrote West Side Story w Sondhiem, and the music for Peter Pan. Not to mention symphony's and conducted the NY philharmonic for years. I hope BC's movie about him gets made!

monketsharona

They may be friends, lovers or co-workers. It is just not our business.ย 

Killa

In4 She payed for people to write those stories and was playing mary Jane at homeย 

:applause:

Chris Evans

if there's no pictures itย had to have been just a rumor that got around

@PunkTheFunkย Why did you do this?

Now all the tabloids will use your information and run headlines "It's official! They tied the knot! Gaga supports her new boyfriend and attends his show"

Teal Ambition

No pics? Thatโ€™s disappointingย :triggered:

โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ

Glamourpuss

Lady Gaga is like royalty now. Whenever she attends anything the other people there get star struck. Even other celebrities at red carpet events.ย 

Archived