Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This fan base is toxic :(

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays
2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I'll never understand the need to get so worked up over fanbases. No one's forcing you here and if there are millions of fans around the world you can't expect them all to be perfect and nice :selena:

I don't know how old you are but just wait until you get into the real world and see how it treats you. Gotta grow some thick skin.

I do have pretty thick skin. I think it just sucks because I grew up in this fambase, and now that we’re all growing older things are changing and it’s just not the same. 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

I'm saying that you don't know how toxic GGD can truly be. 2013-2014 was crazy toxic. This is nothing.

I came here in 2015 so I wouldn’t know :huntyga:

MonsterMom

Well, we are mega-rating fruit so maybe you have a point about all this silence from her getting to us :ladyhaha:

Born To Slay
4 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I'm saying that you don't know how toxic GGD can truly be. 2013-2014 was crazy toxic. This is nothing.

That said, this is the probs the worst it’s been since then. So I can see why some might be surprised.

zakariah

Yup, take a break, it worked for me and now I learn to just ignore the overtly negative stuff on GGD & social media as a whole. 

Go listen to other artists’ music while you’re at it, I used my break from social media to visit Madonna’s old discography and found that I loved 90% of her music. 

RoverLoader

Honestly, this is the least toxic Ive ever seen it. I mean by and large GGD was overwhelmingly supportive of Madame X for example. That was unexpected. People have chilled out a bit tbh

beaublue

Girl... after that meltdown that user had yesterday saying Gaga was a Vegas sell-out sh*tting on GGD & the other one last week that was complaining about Gaga not making him happy acting like she was a product I don’t feel positive about this fan base at all lol people keep bringing hate acting like it’s an “opinion” & then sh*tting on users who care for Gaga it’s ridiculous.

ZwRaven
20 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Get a vacay. A social media cleanse. Get out of the internet for a week. Play video games. Look at birds outside. Smell the flowers in the garden. You have a lot of options to avoid the negativities.

It’s all up to you so not to get affected too much. 

I agree w this, if someone doesn't like the opinions expressed here find another outlet or just stay away for however long you need to. No need to write a post calling a site or a whole fan base toxic. If you don't like what you see and read move on from it or take a break. There are two hard points people seem to have strong opinions on here.

1)the Vegas shows

2)LG6 and lack of communication

Just avoid those threads. 

Part of me agrees and the other part says don’t stress yourself, no one is forcing you to be here. :laughga:

jprince99x

The only toxic we are is toxic by Britney Spears.

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Elizabeth

It always has been in parts, but there are many beautiful, genuine people in this fan base, and you just have to find them out. :heart:

Taking a break always helps, I've recently come back from taking a significant Gaga social media break and enjoyed being a fan away from GGD and Twitter for literally almost three years lmao :laughga:

Archived