💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Enigma VS Jazz and Piano Meet and Greet?

Lady Rah Rah

Featured Posts

Lady Rah Rah

Hey Monsters,

I was wondering if anyone knows of the differences between the Enigma and the Jazz and Piano Meet and Greets? From what I can tell, the price is identical ($2000) and the only obvious difference I can see is that Gaga has different outfits for either one, so I am assuming you get the same amount of time with her? Also can you still add a Meet and Greet for the J&P show if the seat is one of the cheaper ones? Or do you have to buy a Platinum ticket?

Thanks in advance :heart:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Schwerk

I am shaking as I type this since I just got a M&G ticket for J&P :deadbanana:  I got one of the cheapest seats, so that shouldn't be a problem!

Personally I chose J&P because I love that show a lot and I love her vibe at those shows, how relaxed she seems and I hope it's less crazy of a M&G than an Enigma one. I also love her look, but that can always change and the picture is not that important to me.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Lady Rah Rah
1 minute ago, Marjol said:

I am shaking as I type this since I just got a M&G ticket for J&P :deadbanana:  I got one of the cheapest seats, so that shouldn't be a problem!

Personally I chose J&P because I love that show a lot and I love her vibe at those shows, how relaxed she seems and I hope it's less crazy of a M&G than an Enigma one. I also love her look, but that can always change and the picture is not that important to me.

Congratulations omg! That's so amazing! I think I would rather get a J&P M&G atm too :wub: Thanks for letting me know!

ashleybb

I did a Jazz and Piano meet and greet and it was an amazing experience. There were only 13 people (I counted!) and they truly, truly made us feel special from the backstage tour through the pre-show reception through the meet and greet. Gaga herself was lovely and told me I was beautiful. I told her she was beautiful and then told her everything I wanted to. It's really up to you to not freeze up and to make the most of this moment you've been waiting for. I literally rehearsed what I wanted to say so I wouldn't just clam up and take a quick photo. I told myself I could freak out after, but in the moment: Gaga is just a human being like me and this is my chance to talk to her. They never made me feel like I was taking too long and never made me feel rushed. I stayed respectful of her time, but also got to say everything I wanted to. We hugged I think three times? First when I walked up to her and she just held her arms open, then after I told her what I wanted and then we hugged after the photo and I told her I loved her and she said "I love you too."

I am so glad I chose the Jazz and Piano meet and greet, because I was a sweaty exhausted mess after Enigma GA. Not my best look for a photo. 

Luna Lovegood
3 minutes ago, ashleybb said:

I did a Jazz and Piano meet and greet and it was an amazing experience. There were only 13 people (I counted!) and they truly, truly made us feel special from the backstage tour through the pre-show reception through the meet and greet. Gaga herself was lovely and told me I was beautiful. I told her she was beautiful and then told her everything I wanted to. It's really up to you to not freeze up and to make the most of this moment you've been waiting for. I literally rehearsed what I wanted to say so I wouldn't just clam up and take a quick photo. I told myself I could freak out after, but in the moment: Gaga is just a human being like me and this is my chance to talk to her. They never made me feel like I was taking too long and never made me feel rushed. I stayed respectful of her time, but also got to say everything I wanted to. We hugged I think three times? First when I walked up to her and she just held her arms open, then after I told her what I wanted and then we hugged after the photo and I told her I loved her and she said "I love you too."

I am so glad I chose the Jazz and Piano meet and greet, because I was a sweaty exhausted mess after Enigma GA. Not my best look for a photo. 

Hope to have the same experience you have with Gaga in my lifetime. I live in Asia so my chances of meeting her and going to her concerts are relatively at 0 right now. Hope in the near future she finds her way here and perform for us asian monsters when she feels healthy, safe and comfortable. Until then, I read all of y’all experiences with Gaga.:kiss:

luna’s advocate

RAMROD

The background are different :poot:

Also, Gaga dresses differently too :diane:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

River

Enigma - SweatyGa

Jazz - HornyGa

Which one do you prefer to hug?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

OpenHeartedMonster
1 hour ago, ashleybb said:

So cool to hear your experience! I really hope I will (I’m setting my hopes up to getting a ticket in the future if the Enigma and J&P still exist) have as good m&g as you did ❀  I’m just afraid I’ll freeze since I’m really shy person and don’t speak english as my first language and haven’t really rehearsed speaking english in real situations :/

babymonster
2 hours ago, ashleybb said:

How were the hugs? :kara:

ashleybb
21 hours ago, babymonster said:

How were the hugs? :kara:

Heaven! Her hugs are very strong if that makes sense. Like it's not a side-hug situation.

I had met her a few times before in "wait by the stage door" type things, and once my friend gave her a painting (this was during the first Fame Monster tour) and Gaga was so excited and hugged her for so long and told her she loved her. So I've spent a while wanting my own Gaga hug!

At the m&g, when I was walking up to her, she just held her arms open and I thought, "oh wow it's going to start with a hug!" When it was over, the woman who gave us the backstage tour was also the one who gave us our merch and photo code. I told her it was better than I could have ever hoped. Ugh just thinking back makes me remember how nice everyone was. I'm so excited for everyone doing future m&gs! 

MonsterMom
8 minutes ago, ashleybb said:

Heaven! Her hugs are very strong if that makes sense. Like it's not a side-hug situation.

I had met her a few times before in "wait by the stage door" type things, and once my friend gave her a painting (this was during the first Fame Monster tour) and Gaga was so excited and hugged her for so long and told her she loved her. So I've spent a while wanting my own Gaga hug!

At the m&g, when I was walking up to her, she just held her arms open and I thought, "oh wow it's going to start with a hug!" When it was over, the woman who gave us the backstage tour was also the one who gave us our merch and photo code. I told her it was better than I could have ever hoped. Ugh just thinking back makes me remember how nice everyone was. I'm so excited for everyone doing future m&gs! 

Sounds amazing. enchanted amy adams GIF

OpenHeartedMonster

Does the merch you get when buying m&g depend on the show you bought it to? I mean the difference between j&p and enigma

Lady Rah Rah

Thanks so much for all the replies everyone, it's greatly appreciated. Now the hard bit, saving the £2000 to get the ticket. And I'm really unsure about the merch, I'm not even sure what is in the exclusive swagbag? 

Archived